[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: main-quests-1711135888219.png (3.32 MB, 2400x1350)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB PNG
What did you think of it?
>>
>>683736029
can I make a waifu like in Nioh 2?
Is this on pc yet?
>>
>>683736029
Side content sucks shit, open world sucks. Never really finished it you fight that guy with your bare hands in the tournament
>>
>>683737326
finished it, got to that fight*
>>
>>683736029
Great game.
Combat is excellent as expected from Team Ninja, but the amount of cool characters you meet (almost all historical people) really impressed me. Reminded me of those early Assassin's Creed games. Also plenty of cute Japanese women to romance.
As for the negatives, the exploration aspect does get a little boring, by the time I reached the third map I really didn't do it at all anymore. If you like trying a lot of different weapons and styles you can probably keep things fresh for longer.
Graphics are not amazing, but nowhere near as bad as the hyperbole "PS3 graphics" statements. They're decent overall, and I say that having played in performance mode.
>>
>>683738723
The 1v4 fights or 1v2 boss fights suck ass though you gotta admit
>>
>>683736136
Yeah, same character creator. There's even romance
>>
>>683737326
>open world sucks.
I loved it.just wish more exteriors were explorable
>>
>>683739581
The boss fights are not too bad considering you can bring allies of your own.
I liked the group fights tho, they force you into being aggressive and not just counter enemies to death.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.