[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fqfhFCx2E3.jpg (460 KB, 2880x1620)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
...Aaaaand dropped.
>>
>>683736380
>playing Jap game in English
you deserve it
>>
>>683736380
Why? Because the character you're not going to fuck is a whore?
>>
>>683736380
Kino
>>
>>683736380
No clue what this game is or what you are screeching about but have a bump you adorable little autist anon.
>>
I wake up feeling so good everyday knowing I'm not even close to being as much of a bitch as the average weeb
>>
>>683736380
Isn't Lillith the one that gave birth to all the demons after she was kicked out by Adam and God and went and had sex with all the beasts of the earth and created 1001 demons?
>>
>>683736380
>sacred prostitute.
Picked up. How much for vaginal + blowie?
>>
>>683736653
In SMT Lillith only gave birth to Lillim. Also in SMTVV Lillith plays a big role in the story in a different way and this isn't mentioned.
>>
>>683736719
120 glory
>>
That sounds like a pretty liberal translation
>>
Pretty sad can’t even tell if op is trolling or legitimately retarded
>>
>>683736380
I don't understand.
>>
>>683736380
What, you some fuckin' prude shit?
>>
>My name is Sophia. I became the ACK-
>>
>be OP
>realizes SMT thread will get bumped off catalog
>make thread with cryptic post which seems to imply a distaste for either translation or prostitution
>"wtf did OP mean by this" asks anon
>"are you attacking my sex worker KWEENS?" screeches the white knight
>OP refuses to elaborate further
>just waits for genuine SMT fans to show up to start an actual conversation about the series and lore
today, OP was based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.