[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: starfield.jpg (752 KB, 1280x720)
752 KB
752 KB JPG
How would you fix it?
>>
>>683736856
my mom's white husband says it has nothing to be fixed and is perfect
>>
There's no way to fix it until you tear all of it down
995 planets cannot be fixed by any amount of procedurally generated content. It's just pointless to navigate them
They should've done just one solar system with mini planets filled with shit, HANDMADE shit and not copy pasted outposts
And that's just one of their problems. Everything else is as outdated as their engine
>>
>>683736856
Fire the writers and the artists.
>>
>>683736856
I would remove the spaceships, guns, space suits, having more than one planet, scifi, and then I would instead take all the time and effort spent on this garbage pile and instead just make another TES game instead. Even a spinoff like Redguard would be better.
>>
File: file.png (1.63 MB, 1280x720)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>683736856
remove hags and replace them with hot and fertile teenagers
>>
>>683738115
>this garbage pile
That pile of garbage is a product of the team who made it. They could have decided to make another TES game but it would have been a pile of garbage as well.
>>
>>683738115
>wnts another game set in Hamerfell
You can't wait till the late 2030s to get your nog fix? Fucking kek.
>>
Delete the story
Fire Emil
Hire Chris Avallone
If Todd Gayward objects to any of this then fire his 5'1 ass too
>>
>>683736856
scrap it and steal gunnm's story, stick to our solar system
>>
>>683738314
>>683738840
When you have a weak team you play to their strengths. Bethesda is the TES company, every other game they make is always lesser when compared. I personally love the TES series, and that means I do want more and I want the same studio making these games. "Diversity" is not a human strength, it is a massive weakness for humanity, so all this forced branching out only kills the studio instead of helping.
>>
>>683736856
Start by removing the gravdrive bullshit, including the abhorrent backstory involving it and anything that has to do with the shartborne or the constipation faggots.
Instead of having 1000 planets with fuckall, focus on a dozen or in a single solar system.
Use that as a base, go from there.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.