[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dread delusion.png (288 KB, 374x448)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
Is this any good?
>>
>>683737601
Yes just lower your expectations
>>
>>683737601
troon game
>>
File: file.jpg (478 KB, 1920x1080)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
Its ok; combat is kinda bad very floaty and can be trivialized mostly by backpedalling to dodge -> charge attack -> run in when animation wind up is done -> repeat. However exploring weird areas I found satisfying and writing is alright. One of main characters is gay and there is trans char mentioned if that is a deal breaker for you.
>>
File: Quack Quack.gif (21 KB, 412x409)
21 KB
21 KB GIF
>>683738938
Pretty much this. I got it and had fun with it. The world has a pretty good and unique vibe that I liked running around in. Lore books are littered around the area that are interesting to read. Didn't regret it and had fun.
>>
I was absolutely amazed. It really got me by surprise, one of my favorite games of all time.
>>
>>683737601
I made it past the tutorial area and did a few quests/dungeons around the first big city with the clocktower. The game was just insanely easy, does the difficulty ever pick up?
>>
>>683737601
The combat is extremely easy, but I had fun playing it. The setting is novel, exploration is fun and I enjoyed the fact that the lore is played completely straight and you can fuse with the angel at the end to usher in a new era
>>683739948
No. However they're working on an hard mode update. Maybe that'll fix the issue.
>>
File: Janny.png (2.1 MB, 1920x1080)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
I'm quite enjoying it so far. The exploration is excellent.
>>
>>683740217
I think I'll pick it up when that update comes out. I prefer my RPGs hard as nails so progression actually means something. So far nothing has scratched the itch that Enderal with the EGO mod did.
>>
it's interesting at first but the game is so piss easy that it becomes boring fast

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.