[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: arkham origins 2.jpg (381 KB, 2250x1144)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>Is easily the most atmospheric Batman game (hanging out in the batcave with Alfred is peak comfy kino, no other game comes close)
>Best interpretation of Batman (I love Conroy in BTAS but Batgod is cringe, which is what the Arkham games except for Origins fall into so readily)
>Best boss fights in the series, though what constitutes a boss fight for Arkhamfags is so inconsistent, because they consider the Scarecrow sections in AA to be "boss fights"
>Best DLC in the series (I'll never forget how sore I was waiting for Arkham City GOTY and it turned out Harley Quinn's Revenge sucked ass)
>Actually has a good version of Bane unlike the dumpster fires in AA and AC
>"Oh but they shouldn't have wasted time on multiplayer!"
>I have more hours in Arkham Origins than some games that are just purely multiplayer and I'd still be playing it if more people could access it and I've genuinely thought of picking up the 360/PS3 versions just to play it again (Yes I know there are mods that fix it but it's not the same)

Having just played Arkham Knight and it's DLCs, it's clear to me now that THIS is the best Arkham game and anyone who would say it's AA is a nostalgiafag (oooh it's da best because it's like a SHITTY metroidvania, so epic) and anyone who would say AC is coping degenerate Rocksteady tard. I have more sympathy for AK fanboys because they probably really like racing. (And I did too)

I genuinely wish Arkham Origins was the first Arkham game, because imagine the absolute bangers the series would have by now if it was, instead of embarrassing shit like the Deathstroke """fight""" in Knight.
>>
Agreed, but Asylum and Cityfags will never have sex.
>>
Shadow of War is the better game though, so all of those words are pointless.
>>
>>683738112
Based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.