[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GTV58DkWEAAQttr.jpg (567 KB, 3840x2160)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6klemEUe_vo

I like the crucible though I would have preferred more campaign content.
>>
like i give a shit
>>
>>683738805
it's /v/
no one cares about games
>>
>>683738606
the actual upgrades are kinda great, but it also kind of makes seem like its unequivocally over

basically the tldr
>new area and combat is fun, if generic
>>but it doesnt really add anything new to do

>theres new rooms and the powerups and all, good polish, but its still just a run through a few randomly selected rooms until you get to echo knight
>theres nothing to do after echo knight
>theres no new bosses, contrary to developer promises
>a lot of things feel half baked in retrospect, like how overhyped the whole "exalted" system feels or just about anything else with the seneschal
>the upgrades are mostly generic % buffs and stacking damage increases, to compensate for Echo Knight being made an insane damage sponge
>it upgrades crucible but also downgrades the entire rest of the game, because now crucible no longer gives EXP or gear. meaning theres zero fucking decent place to level up after the main quest, and theres no non-boring place to hunt cool tier 3 weapons. theres now an even bigger gap between doing crucible and the rest of the content
>no new weapons, just armor (armors are all the same beyond visuals)
>the exalted weapon tier turns out overrated as hell, its just a little thing you grind to make the weapons be sent to their highestpossible % rolls
>theres a few tiny new rooms across the map, one larger looking place in the sewers that doesnt actually have anything of value
this doesnt look sustainable. the playercounts are already fucked, this is a long term project, and they took so long for an update that doesnt actually increase the ammount of things to do. Just adds a new thing to grind. Sure the crucible is now a lot more fun... while it lasts. eventually you still realise theres not much to do and that the rest of the game just got even more padding by accident
>>
>>683740370
Damn, hopefully they will focus on the rest of the game. At this rate it will take 1-2 years until it's ready.
>>
they should update the terrible character models

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.