[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1697735801723886.png (2.37 MB, 1900x1417)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB PNG
I'm still playing Xenosaga.
I forgot how long games used to be.
>>
>>683740924
I played 1 a year ago and have already forgotten like 99% of the plot. I heard 3 is good but 2 is pretty bad. I liked the blonde cyborg dude and Momo.
>>
>>683743056
I've seen people say 2 is bad as well but I plan on trying to enjoy it.
>>
>>683740924
Now cut out the mediocre gameplay, long animations that serve no purpose, and other time wasting garbage and see how much time you have.
>>
File: 1713913693594785.gif (1.16 MB, 219x162)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB GIF
I just spent 204 hours playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla to completion. Not many games really hit that personal milestone nowadays, but I'm not an MMO guy.
>>
>>683743056
2 is pretty bad. 3 is when they finally nailed the combat system. fuck shion though what a stupid bitch
>>
What the fuck are you on about, took me 80 hours to beat SMT5 Vengeance on Hard. I thought JRPGs in general are usually +50 hours if you do a lot of side content? It's actually what makes me drop most of them, because their gameplay systems and combat encounters end up becoming tedious rather than engaging not even two thirds in.
>>
It's time to admit that Episode 2 has the best soundtrack in the series. Memorable songs with a distinct melody >>>>>>>>>>> silent ambient hallways and forgettable atmospheric Kajiuraslop
>>
I never use the AGWS
They are the worst part about Xenosaga
>>
>>683740924
Lel, an average ubi game is longer.
Listen, a ton of things were better back then, but game length has increased a fucking lot. Now people demand 20 hours minimum for 60,-. We bought Max Payne for 60 and beat it in 5 hours.

People laugh at CoD having a 4 hour campagne, that shit used to be the norm
>>
>>683740924
Good game series but I found the "puzzles" kinda dumb and 3 was kinda weird, like I still don't get what's happening in the end. Maybe it's my low IQ but I don't know.
>>
>>683744951
I dont think it's just you.
I got confused as hell after the church scene and they introduced the dead woman and the two(3) girls.
>>
Bro Xenosaga is like a 20 hour game. The entire trilogy is the length of a standard jrpg.
>>
>>683746686
It can't be.
There's a ton of content after every major event.
>>
are you 100%ing? I got through the saga games about 30 hours each
>>
>>683740924
This is a 25 hour game. Stop playing fucking poker.
>>
>>683747379
I might beat it today.
But I really want to find all the little stuff.
I finally got around to playing it so I mind as well get everything.
>>
>>683747185
Episode I is 25hrs at best, I have no idea how OP reached 50hrs+. Episode II is even shorter, but the post game in long so it can easily reach 40hrs.
Episode III is 35hrs~.
>>
>>683747546
>>But I really want to find all the little stuff.
Fair enough, carry on.
>>
>>683747829
It took me about 5 hours to figure out how to get the treasure box on top of a roof so I can kind of understand.
>>
100% a Xenoblade is probably longer than finishing all 3 Xenosaga games with extra content done...
Xenogears is also long, 65~75hrs easily if you get the equipment on the lighthouse + Speed Shoes for the party.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.