[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
What's your favourite level in Soulsborne (Sekiro and Bloodborne included)?
>>
>>683741059
You posted it
>>
that's a giant list of areas. just going off the top of my head I"ll say Farum Azula.
>>
>>683741059
Fountainhead Palace is one of their best areas and one of my favorites in general. The sense of mysticism/tranquility they had going there is not quite like anything they've ever done before and is absolutely amazing. All their games have great atmosphere but Fountainhead just really nailed this other worldly divine realm theme so perfectly. The soundtrack for the area is also my favorite one in the game. The way you get there by that huge rope doll thing was perfect as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSFG6dX3BWE

Bloodborne had Cainhurst and the Fishing Hamlet which were also excellent.
>>
>>683741059
probably Cainhurst Castle
>>
>>683741059
If I can pick Boletarian Palace as a whole that's it, otherwise it's Leyndell
>>
enir ilim is probably my favorite. they nailed a divine city
>>
>Undead Burg
>Sen's Fortress
>Blighttown (Upper Area)
>Anor Londo
>Painted World of Ariamis
>Majula
>Dead Man's Wharf
>Lost Bastille
>Central Yharnam
>Old Yharnam
>Cathedral Ward
>Research Hall
>Irithyll of the Boreal Valley
>Grand Archives
>Lothric Castle
>Ringed City
>Archdragon Peak
>Senpou Temple
>Ashina Castle
>Hirata Estate
>Fountainhead Palace
>Farum Azula
>Stormveil
>Limgrave

those are my favourite ones
>>
Senpou Temple. From start to finish it was intense. The only thing it was missing was a real boss at the end, but those three fucksticks with the Naginata were an okay compromise.
>>
>>683741059
BLIGHT TOWN!!!!
MIYAZAKI PLEASE MAKE DARK SOULS 4 THATS ENTIRELY BLIGHT TOWN BUT 30 HOURS LONG ok throw in a tombs of giants section too
>>
shrine of amana
>>
File: c3yx22d6ea6d1.jpg (16 KB, 779x437)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>683741059
invading in this area is peak Souls
>>
The swastika level

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.