[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hq720.jpg (36 KB, 686x386)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>Autistic little brother gets in trouble at school
>Ok what is it this time
>Was sent home for wearing some sort of 'article of clothing promoting murder' and making kids 'feel uncomfortable in a learning environment'
>The shirt in question is just classic sonic standing there.
>Confused
>Long talk with family and fat teacher
>Figure out what's going on is at the school sonic is known primarily for the stupid .exe crap. Teachers think that's the source material and compare it to Chucky
>Impossible to explain or argue this
>My autistic brother isn't allowed to wear the sonic shirt or anything with him
>He know has a reputation as a bad boy
>>
File: IMG_5149.png (193 KB, 1186x1300)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>683746009
Who’s the fat teacher? Dr. Robotnik?
>>
>>683746009
This is retarded and probably fake. Even if Sonic were a horror series, a kid wouldn't be sent home for wearing a shirt of Chucky or even Jason Voorhees if there was no blood or violent imagery.
>>
bro is wearing drill hip hop and drill rapper apparel from now on, do it.
>>
File: 1599462763408.jpg (761 KB, 841x1297)
761 KB
761 KB JPG
>>683746009

If real, your brother just got one hell of a blessing.

1. (Best case) Your brother doesn't hyperfixate on Sonic. You get him into something else and parents are proud of you.

2. (Bad case) He persists and keeps up the 'bad boy' reputation socially. Drowns in high school pussy.
>>
>>683748383
meds
>>
>>683746009
this didn't happen, sonic got two big movies just a couple of years ago and is getting another one in a few months, a normal person is not going to mistake sonic.exe for official material
>>
>>683746009
How would a middle aged teacher not know who Sonic is?
>>
>>683749519
The fact that they're referencing Chucky means they are no younger than 60.
>>
>>683749634
Child's Play isn't that old. I knew who Chucky was as a kid and I'm a zoomer.
>>
>>683749704
Yeah they still make the fucking movies, the point is the teachers had to think of some horror movie to compare it to and picked one from 1988.
>>
>>683749885
Presumably they're using Chucky as an example because Chucky looks like a child's doll but is a horror character, supporting their claim that Sonic is a horror character despite looking like a normal cartoon character. A modern example of such a thing might be something like Five Nights at Freddy's, but people over 30 aren't going to be familiar with that.
>>
>>683746009
Obviously fake considering they make childrens clothes with horror game mascots
>>
OP story is obviously fake and gay, but it has me wondering, how far can a kid's shirt go in terms of the characters it depicts? Like, could a kid wear a shirt with the TF2 mercs, or are kids not allowed to have people holding guns on their shirts?
>>
>>683750469
In the US, this is probably gonna depend on the state you're in. I grew up in a liberal county and pretending to shoot a gun or drawing pictures of them would get you in trouble at school
>>
>>683749391
You first.
>>
This is the fakest, gayest story I've ever heard. Most teachers these days are of a generation that they grew up with Sonic the Hedgehog.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.