[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 234151369.jpg (155 KB, 578x897)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
Starfield was Xbox's biggest and most monumental flagship game release, yet it didn't even make it into the top 10 video games with the highest marketing spend in the U.S. last year. Moreover, the game only supports 9 languages, which is the lowest among all Xbox first-party games that typically support an average of 18 languages.

It's as if they knew it was going to be a mediocre game and spent money accordingly. Even Jedi Survivor had more.

The game Microsoft spent the most on advertising last year was Minecraft.
>>
>>683749774
>>
File: 1692831271586510.jpg (108 KB, 1134x682)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
I have never seen a game live more rent free in thirdie minds before.
>>
>>683749901
>whale tier audience for things I am into
>have adblock
>don't watch tv or shitty influencers
>haven seen a vidya ad in 3-4 years, except when I watch major multi-publisher events here with you faggots
>buy if I see something interesting on gog or steam and that is it
None of those millions they spend can reach me, and I couldn't feel happier about that
>>
>>683749774
of course they knew it was gonna flop. that's why they bundled it with as many gpus as they could. good games don't get sent out as add ons.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.