[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>6 years
>>
What about it?
>>
File: Hidemaro_Fujibayashi.jpg (909 KB, 1760x2348)
909 KB
909 KB JPG
It's better than BotW in all the areas that BotW sucked and felt empty and forgettable, but it is kind of lame that it took them 6 years when they reused the entire map, and just auto-generated an inverse underworld version of it. Clearly, they spent a long time polishing the game because the physics probably was broken for years, but it's a trend with Hidemaro Fujibayashi since Skyward Sword that his directed Zelda games take 5+ years every time. We had Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker and TP within 2-3 years of each other, and then Aonuma gave the director chair to Fujibayashi, and suddenly it takes 5+ years? Skyward Sword was just running on the TP system even, and modified it as they went.
He ruined Zelda IMO.
>>
And I had fun with it, big deal.
>>
>>683750794
That's Nu-Zelda, now.
>I had fun with it
>Time passes. ZzzZZZ
>Forgotten game
>>
>>683751051
I had fun with AoL and ALttP too and time passed as a kid and I moved on, big deal.
>>
>>683751051
>forgotten
>when you are actively talking about it
Okay retard
>>
File: antisoulgas.png (1.37 MB, 910x1024)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>6 years
>0 dungeons
>>
>>683750359
>>683751051
>>683751120
>>683751785
I accept your trannycession that you lost and got raped, Eric
>>
>>683750359
I can‘t believe gow ragnarok and totk came out back to back and both of them were disappointing, boring rehashes. Fuck AAA gaming
>>
>>683750359
3 years. Development started after botw final dlc in 2019. Would be 4 but the admitted the game was finished for a year and delayed it because elden ring.
>>
>>683752464
I was defending the game you idiot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.