[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: neon.jpg (319 KB, 1920x1080)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>Game has godlike gameplay and soundtrack
>Is never talked about
Why is that
>>
>>683750986
>anime
>good game = no discussion
>/v/ doesn't play games
>not political or in the culture war
>>
File: 1538720591171047424.gif (742 KB, 350x580)
742 KB
742 KB GIF
I liked it but got really burnt out on redoing stages before the ending.
>>
>>683750986
fucking amazing game, best of 2022 by far.
Story being kind of retarded with cringy lines and so-so voice acting took me back to the days of 4kids dubs, was cool.
>>
>>683751256
I can get that. I had only missed a few gifts before the ending and having to go back was already a pain
>>
>>683750986
people too busy playing it

my favorite game of whatever year it came out in. played on switch (retarded I know). When I finally upgraded my PC it was the first thing I played, in 240hz was truly incredible
>>
>>683750986
It's a game made entirely for speed running.
So it's target audience is unironically trannies.
>>
File: FY13PMhWYAEjdav.jpg (214 KB, 1920x1080)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>683751432
Honestly I thought the story was a good time. It's very cheesy, and I think it's weird to get Steven Blum for White when the character is actually such a genuine dork, but I think it's self-aware enough to have fun with it.

Biggest nitpick was probably how the hang-out sessions don't really tie into what's actually going on in the main story. Like how, Violet can get your bro killed, but you're still just chilling out at the beach with each other back at the hub. It would have been nice if Violet's character was a little less one-note in just how crazy she was too.
>>
>>683750986
I played it with a gamepad because I was a wee lad raised on consoles. How badly did I nerf myself?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.