[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Redpill me on these games.
Are they a single game split into three parts or what? Can i pllay them without playing Shining Force 1 and 2? Are they even good or saturnfags overhyping it.
>>
Bump
>>
>>683751298
Yes
Yes
They are okay to mediocre
>>
Three parts build off each other. Scenario 1 sets up Scenario 2 which sets up scenario 3. Yes you can go right into 3. I enjoyed it but the only reason I wanted to try it was because I liked the original games. 6 out of 10 imo
>>
>>683751298
Yeah, they don't have a strong connection to earlier entries.
They're ok. They were better at release, but time's mogged them a bit.
They're three games that are all part of the same story, but each game tells a different part of it from a different party's POV. To get the full story you obviously have to play all three, but each one works well enough standalone.
They also have a gimmick where some of the shit you do in one, affects events and opens up recruitment options in the next, so playing from the first is optimal.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.