[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721842687544774.jpg (89 KB, 1034x581)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
I SISSYrick the Grafted, JOBBER of the Lands Between humbly kneel to:

Morgott-sama, Last of ALL Kings who scared me so much I disguised myself as a woman to flee Leyndell in order to escape him like the sissy I am.

CHADahn-sama, whom I was so terrified of that I hid within Stormveil forever and never leave to this day in fear of the asspussy destruction he will give me should we ever cross paths.

Malenia-sama, the undefeated swordswoman who I, like the retard I am, decided to challenge to the fight where I got UTTERLY dominated before kissing her feet as I begged for her to spare my life and my asshole of taking her massive katana (god I wish she would have done it anyway...)

Rykard-sama, who would DEVOUR my pathetic ass in one bite.

Maliketh-sama, for he will FUCK me up harder than he FUCKED the Godskins if we were to ever meet (Greater Will above I wish...)

LORD Kenneth Haight-sama, my real master of the TRUE ORDER whom I foolishly usurped Limgrave from and should beg for forgiveness from for he knows that I am a RUNT and nothing more.

Mohg-sama, for I am such a giant bitch that I would never THINK to take issue with his Bloody Fingers running all around my lands in fear of the Moghlestation he would give me.

Serosh-sama, who has the glory of being with my idol whom I will never see.

GODfrey-sama, for I WORSHIP his NAME like the KEK I am, even though he would NEVER love a RUNT like me.

Niall-sama, whose Banished Knights SHIT ALL OVER my garbage ones.

ALL-KNOWING-sama, whom considered me so worthless he didn't even use my abilities in his fight.

Nephali Loux-sama, whom POUNDED my graftgina and SHOCKED me to the core like the true heir of GODfrey-sama she is that I will never be.

Tarnished-sama, thee GOD of GODS whom is the TRUE ELDEN LORD that I could NEVER possibly defeat and should have KNEELED to immediately.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.