[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Tryhardcels GTFIH, should it be banned?
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 213x237)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>683752661
You have to buy the keyboard to use the feature, so in that sense yes it's unfair, similar to the controller trigger mods of yesteryear. Outside of places where they'll throw a hissy fit about it (anything to do with the word "LAN"), it's a godsend. I hate having to configure or figure out how to make a null movement script for every game I play which most of the time isn't possible unless it's based on the Quake engine. Still not buying it though.
>>
>>683754563
Idk. You can probably buy some qmk programmable interceptor for any keyboard and just add the feature in that. I considered it myself, but my keyboard's macro abilities are good enough for me so I just forgot about it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.