[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Fucking garbage.jpg (170 KB, 720x652)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
This game is garbage normieslop with 0 good characters and storylines
>>
dang partner, I reckon you're sounding a bit buck broken by this here yeehaw game on account of them there daily threads you've been making, crying all womanly like
>>
>>683755000
This is the first thread I've made of the game
>>
Lettin' a black feller do yer wife? Well, if the old lady's havin' fun, who am I to deny her that? I reckon that feller's got a bigger one than me anyway. Besides, we gotta pay some back for that whole slavery bid'ness we did to them. Dutch raised me and I ain't his real son, so I'll raise my wife's son, whether he's black or white.
>>
>>683757654
Good summary of Arthur in the game unironically
>>
>>683754508
>normie
>>
>>683754508
Hauling all those hides back to camp so the fat guy can make me new purses is stupid. Is there any way to cut down on the grind in this game?
>>
>>683758062
I think they give you the ultimate satchel for free after you've completed the story

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.