[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: use summons dummy.jpg (125 KB, 896x656)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
USE SUMMONS YOU FUCKWITS
THE DLC IS SCREAMING AT YOU TO USE SUMMONS
THE BOSSES ARE BALANCED AROUND SUMMONS
JUST USE THEM
GODDAMN
>>
You made this thread already
>>
>>683756445
it fell off
>>
I am, most of my ashes are +9 and the special ones i like are +10, saving a few max upgrades in case i find more. I love that knight that shoots radahn arrows, he's crazy good. Also love my rats and my Tiche. I gotta try that Mesmer fire knight soon.
>>
>>683756407
I used a clone of myself for most fights.
>>
Anything that screws with the enemy's aggro is not a legit strategy in my eyes
>>
>>683756407
I do on my necomancer build. Shield skeletons and tibia summons are fun to send out, especially with things to buff your spirits
>>
>Just play the game on easy mode
Nah.
>>
let people play how they want, fag.

the only retards are the people who don't summon and then complain about it being too hard. but such retardation is self evident
>>
summons aren't fun
hitting the boss in the back while it beats up an npc is lame and boring
I'd use one that just added a bit of damage or healed me once in a while or something but I really dislike the effect they have on bosses.
>>
>>683756685
Summons are a ton of fun. Big fan of Yosh(i).
>>
File: isildurno.gif (1.94 MB, 500x209)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB GIF
>>683756407
>>
>>683756685
use the talisman that increases your damage when a summon dies and then summon weak ones as sacrifices
>>
>>683757383
it's a cute idea but the talisman is kind of awful sadly
it's a 15% boost for 20 seconds
>>
File: 1720749085583407.jpg (18 KB, 486x317)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>683756407
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
IF I USE SUMMONS THEN THE BROWN PEOPLE ON 4CHAN WHO DON'T PLAY THE GAME WILL BE MEAN TO ME
>>
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 195x258)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
is that true? just beat DS3 and felt the few times i summoned NPCs thinking i had to to continue their quest the fights were pathetic, first try every boss i fought with a summon, when i stopped the fights were a lot more fun even if they took a few tries
>>
Why are you so concerned with how others beat the game?
>>
>>683756407
I am on my second run, now without any summon.
>>
I only use summons outside of bosses and only when it thematically makes sense
>>
>>683756632
The bosses in the DLC were definitely planned around the player using summons. They have way too much HP, do way too much damage, and are way too tanky and aggressive for 99 percent of people to fight solo.
>>
>>683760796
based
>>
>>683756407
The problem is that if I use summons it's becomes too easy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.