[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>first game in the series is the best
When did you realize Sonic 1 was the best Sonic game?
>>
I hate niggers
>>
I nate higgers
>>
>>683756664
>>683756776
video games?
>>
>>683756664
>>683756776
gideo vames?
>>
>>683756645
>slowed down game to include some janky ass platforming after green hill zone.
> missing alot of the qol features 2 and 3 had that really made a difference.
It's a good game and all, but the sequels are clearly better
>>
>>683756645
Objectively and all Sonic fans know that Sonic 2 is the best.
>>
>>683756645
>speedcap
>no spindash
Immediately the worst of the classic games.
>>
>>683756645
>When did you realize Sonic 1 was the best Sonic game?
When I played the others and saw barely any platforming
>>
>>683757027
The platforming isn't janky, it even has an incredible flow to it if you know what you're doing. Marble, Labyrinth, and Scrap Brain are only slow on a first playthrough or first few playthroughs, and you're expected to play the less than 1 hour game at least a couple times, if nothing else then at least for the chaos emeralds.
>>missing alot of the qol features 2 and 3 had that really made a difference.
What would you have in mind other than the spin dash? Even the insta shield isn't something I would want to backport into Sonic 1.

>>683757487
>>speedcap
Irrelevant when you can just roll or even just not press right if you're going over the speed cap.
>>no spindash
Not a game changer in the quality of the game, using the spin dash to go fast instantly instead of building up speed regularly isn't any improvement of significance.
>>
>>683756645
The first time I got all the chaos emeralds. I still haven’t bothered to actually finish any other classic sonic that isn’t sonic cd.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.