[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

MOSTLY NEGATIVE KEEP THEM COMING!!!
>>
damn i wanted this game to be good too. i love shootin bugs
>>
>>683757225
but it's good gameplay wise
>>
>>683756939
Made sense with Helldivers but why are gamer so pissy about making an account? In the other example was fair to complain because it basically locked a bunch of countries out of the game, which then they fixed.
>>
>>683757869
lmao steamies hate epic even more than snoy
>>
>>683757869
why do you need to make an epic games account to play a game available on Steam?
>>
>>683757869
fuck your stupid website, tired of making a new account anytime i try to launch any program now. they deserve to get fucked
>>
>>683757869
There's a reason people call them Steamdrones.
>>
>>683757869
Epic bad unironically
>>
>>683757225
it's being bombed, retard
>>
>>683758602
because they're using Epic's severs for the crossplay multiplayer
>>
>>683758964
But the game isn't even crossplay on pc retard
>>
>>683757869
>Made sense with Helldivers
Then it also makes sense here, because it is the same issue.
>>
>>683758869
bombed, shot, same thing really
>>
weebs wanted this game to be the new helldivers so bad, then it made practically the same mistake except at launch lol
>>
>>683758964
I don't think Epic even provides Seders with EOS.
I can't find that as one of the services it provides?
>>
>>683756939
Why are steamies so raped?
>>
>>683759369
*servers
>>
>>683756939
>takes all current and future EDF titles off Steam and PC
>puts them on Xbox instead, solidifying it as a true console exclusive
please, I need total Steam tranny meltdown
>>
I'm not making anymore game accounts. Fuck you.
>>
>The year is 2025
>You have to make separate accounts for every new game release
>Each one requiring more personal information than the last
>Random anons keep saying "It's just one more small thing, why do you care?" every time more is asked of them
>>
>>683759631
I hope they throw together a workaround and continue releasing on PC both for me and to make you mad
>>
>>683759945
I don’t, and the way your fellow Steam only sisters keep acting will absolutely dissuade developers from porting to PC in the future, you’re your own worst enemies
>>
>>683760317
yeah those 100 console playerbase is what every developer dreams of selling to.
>>
>>683760420
>honestly believes EDF sells better on PC
LMAOOOOOOO, they’ve doing you a courtesy, kiddo
>>
>>683756939
reviews should be removed from steam desu.
>>
>>683760317
People don't want modern ports because they are optimized and run like garbage. I don't want to need a 5090 to get 60 fps in an xbox game, which seems to be what devs do with modern ports. So, fuck em.
>>
>>683759814
>bro did you watch the new season of shogun?
>what do you mean you dont want to stand up and say "mcdonalds" at the ads?
>it takes like 2 seconds bro it's easy dont be a bitch
>*drinks verification can*
>>
>>683757869
>he thinks anyone actually cared about the literally who countries that got left out
kek
>>
So there are a bunch of games on Steam now that require EOS, essentially Epic versions of the game thunked onto Steam.
My question is: Are there any games on Epic that require Steams online services and are basically Steam versions thunked onto Epic? Or does that violate Epic rules?
>>
>>683760789
kek
>>
>>683762078
Epic players would never sign up for that.
>>
sir do the needful and redeem the epic
thank you come again
>>
>>683756939
lol
lmao even
this shit should be free to play
>>
>>683762270
Funny, because I'm pretty sure Ubisoft and EA games on Epic punt you off to their launchers.

It's actually quite fascinating how Epic is allied in with competitors on PC with the absolute exception of Steam
>My enemies enemy is my friend
>>
>>683757869
It made a bit less sense with Helldivers 2 because the store page always said a PSN account was required. It just... wasn't, for a while, and then it was. In this case the store page didn't say an account was required, and technically it isn't. You don't need a full Epic account, you can just link your Steam in a couple clicks without any registration. But they pasted in some boilerplate text saying it requires a login, which people assume to mean a full Epic account registration and login.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.