[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

redpill me on this game
>>
yes
and another reminder that static/set cameras are always superior in these kinds of 3d action games
>>
>>683759429
It's got the same judeo-freemasonic themes and symbolism countless JRPG's have.
>>
>>683760038
no, it's literally a retelling of the book of enoch, are you retarded?
>>
>>683760314
...the book of enoch is very significant in multiple occult traditions
>>
>>683759429
The way they portray the civilization of the antediluvian world is very interesting.
>>
>>683760498
it's not "themes and symbolism" though, it's a literal adaptation of the work, its entirety is a somewhat campy action game retelling of the story
>>
Yeah, but its a 'played once and done' kind of game. A solid 6/10.
You play it exclusively for the visual direction, surreal landscapes, whacky scenarios and music. It has combat and its fine, but its not winning any awards in that regard. It also has far too many platforming sections both 2d and 3d, it wasn't an issue to me but be warned.
Also worth mentioning the game is literally unfinished: Once you beat the 'final boss', you get a quick cutscene wrapping everything up. Then the game unlocks an extra novel that you can read if you want to see a satisfying ending. There are also some extra mangas by the game director/artist where they tell you some extra information like enoch's past life and stuff.
If you can get it for 10 bucks or so, its worth a playthrough at least.
>>
did you know that the game runs on the same engine as Oblivion
>>
>>683760498
That's mostly the 2nd and 3rd Enoch books, which were written way after the first, by a completely different person. The original too might have had a couple things inserted or altered later on, which is just a matter of course for extremely old and relatively obscure texts
>>
>>683760556
Enoch becoming Metatron isn't in the original book though. Metatron as a concept comes from kabbalah, way after Jesus.
>>
>>683760862
Yup. Try telling the gnostic shills on /x/ that these texts are corrupted.
>>
>>683760958
what's jesus got to do with anything?
>>
>>683760993
As a marker of time.
>>
>>683759429
>redpill me
Everything bad that happens in the world is the fault of the Jews.
>>
>>683759429
Pure schizokino
>>
>>683759429
Very pretty game and quite decent. I don't think any other game has as many 'supposed to lose' fights as el shaddai, I'm sure there's somebody out there's who has beaten every single one though.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.