[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 61mwn5Uss4L.jpg (68 KB, 353x500)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>Early in development, the hover nozzle was a power up you'd lose when you got hit, much like the Cape in Mario World
How do you cope with this information
>>
would have made a eh game even worse
>>
They would have never finished the game, they used the hover nozzle to avoid proper Level Design, it's obvious how they built the island first and then decided on Mario's moveset.
>>
>>683759705
still the only mario game with real environments too
>>
>>683759786
Not very real though, but it has tons of charm, never again we'll see Mario in court.
>>
>How do you cope with this information

*Holds up spork*

My life is... le lie?

*Commits suppuku with the spork*
*Fucking dies*
>>
>>683760405
I want to read a suicide note that mentions sunshine's rushed development so badly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.