[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: blasphemous.jpg (101 KB, 1200x675)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>
why the fuck does NO ONE ever want to talk about this game
>>
Blasphemous 1 is pretty good. I haven't really invested any time in Blasphemous 2.
>>
Style over substance
>>
>>683759503
kino. pure soul.

favorite boss? for me its the big skele with the hands puppeting him.

indie devs are the future and team 17 is publishing a lot of awesome stuff
>>
>>683759503
I am playing Blasphemous 1, so far:

-I like the art
-upgrades ups are a bit underwhelming (so far)
-not easy but not too hard but.
-regular enemies are a bit meh.

it feels like a solid 7 or 8 so far.
>>
>>683760724
the only good bosses in blasphemous are the dlc ones
and maybe quinte the fire guy
literally every other boss is retardedly piss easy
>>
File: file.png (86 KB, 792x156)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
Great art.
Mediocre map design.
Even worse gameplay.
Didn't finish.
>>
>>683761004
>upgrades are underwhelming
This was my biggest gripe with the game. Getting blue-balled by useless finds is something I can't forgive in any game.

Otherwise, like >>683760474 said, it's pretty much the modern indie poster child for style over substance. The gameplay and exploration are both extremely mediocre but the aesthetic is top fucking notch.
>>
>>683759503
1 has better gameplay. 2 has better presentation. If they can meld the two by keeping the same weapons from 2 but flesh them out more along with increasing the number of kill animations then 3 could be a great game.
>>
>>683761441
in what fucking world did 1 have better gameplay than 2
>>
>>683761330
I am seeing a lot of red flags here that I thought the game will fix later on. I am starting to see why the game is not talked as much.
>>
It's shit. Like the first game.
>>
>>683761606
1 is better because it sets the baseline and 2 didn't do enough that was new or improved to warrant it being more impressive than the first.
>>
>>683761929
I'd say it's worth checking out at the very least. I had very, very high expectations for it so that's probably why I was somewhat disappointed. If you go into it not expecting much you may find a lot to like.
>>
Loved the first one, played it multiple times, have the second one but haven't played it yet. Looks good though.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.