[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1697057097791731.jpg (113 KB, 646x477)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
When does it get good/interesting? Or did I fall for another meme?

I reached floor 70 and so far it's been the most basic sokoban and it's really struggling to keep me interested. I was sold on it because I was told it had all those meta layers and secrets so I'm expecting le big twist when I reach floor 100 and I have to redo all of them with a different perspective but unless it majorly shifts the core gameplay, it doesn't seem interesting enough for me to justify going full autismo.
>>
but le hidden lore
>>
>>683760270
>When does it get good/interesting?
When you start finding the extra layers of secrets
>>
>I was told it had all those meta layers and secrets so I'm expecting le big twist when
if you were observant you could've found some already
but for most people it's just sokoban until you've seen credits once
>>
>>683760270
I kind of dropped this game after I reached the Bad End and just could not get the secret code thingies working for the life of me. I also really disliked how little the game respects my time, considering that some of the interactions in the game I think can be failed if you make a single misstep, and there is no reset or even a restart button to begin a fresh run either. Maybe I'll pick the game up again at some point but I gave it a fair shot. It has charm and good music, the puzzles are sometimes quite difficult too. But it sure is frustrating.
>>
Knew I’d love the game the moment I saw screenshots in the /v/ Catalog.
If you didn’t like it yet, maybe it’s just not for you.
Don’t ask me how I know.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.