[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712640304506320.jpg (177 KB, 1111x1502)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>Be in the game for five minutes
>Least dialogue of any character in the entire series
>One of the most popular characters
How?
>>
>>683761980
A cute design goes a long way, and people like strong girls
>>
Ikusaba Mukuro
>>
File: Mukuro.png (252 KB, 279x958)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>683763630
You mean Mukuro Ikusaba.
>>
Who'd win in a fight: Mukuro or Sakura?
>>
I just love tactical anime girls
>>
>>683765318
Depends on whether Mukuro has a gun or not
>>
>>683761980
>>One of the most popular characters
DR fans are a special breed of retards thats why.
This girl doesnt deserve any of her popularity, i bet they just like her for her "mystery" shit.. and unless you read that obscure Danganronpa Zero (which most people didnt) or watched the DR3 anime, then yeah who gives a fuck about her.
>>
Yes
>>
>>683768006
>>683761980
Oldfag here. Her popularity comes entirely from Narita's fanfiction novel that people take as gospel (many such cases). It's to such an extent that her delusional fanbase think her character in DR3 is non-canon, because they never read the actual canon novel Kodaka wrote that depicts her as Junko's incestuous lunatic slave.

Plus she's an action girl, has freckles, and likes the MC. So what you get is "I can fix her!" "Waifu" "Western strong girl" all in one. The JP barely give a fuck about her and probably care about Junkuro persona more.
>>
>>683771071
It’s not just IF. The anime version also contradicts her personality in the free time events in the first game and the shitty beach spinoff.
>>
kinda hot that she dresses up as her slut gyaru sister
>>
File: file.png (1.01 MB, 549x899)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>683765318
Mukuro kills Sakura in any situation other than a fair fight. In an even battle, Sakura kills Mukuro in every single situation.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.