[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: re0.png (437 KB, 1200x630)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
Does it get any better? I've started playing it twice and just end up dropping it after the train segment.
>>
Dont know, haven't played it
>>
>>683762176
7 was fun for taking place in more contained environments, but I’ll agree that if you dislike re0 you probably dislike classic RE, even if RE0 is a weaker implementation of the classic system, it has that soulful feel
>>
>>683761997
my wife becky.
>>
>>683762176
I've played through REmake on every single mode countless times, but 0 just never clicked.
>>
It actually gets worse. The train is the best part and everything after that is just an inferior, tedious version of REmake. At least it has Rebecca.
>>
>>683762504
I completely forgot about the ship section. Yeah fuck that game
>>
>>683762504
True RE7 falls off a cliff when you leave the Baker farm
>>
File: 1701843629767577.png (2.94 MB, 1920x1080)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB PNG
>>683761997
I like it, the only thing that is bizarrely bad is the lack of proper storage for your surplus items. I had to "store" my items by dropping them on the floor of the lobby because they do not despawn. The main villain is also cringe and out of place even for a Resident Evil.
Besides this, it was a cool experience and I liked playing with Rebecca.
>>
>>683762504
whiny faggot
>>
>>683762915
>Literally what DOESN'T click about the game for you?
No real character chemistry as far as I played. There isn't a chance Barry, Wesker or some STARS member might randomly pop up for some intrigue. I don't care at all about Billy, and it's insulting to Rebecca that she needs someone to keep her safe. Yeah, Chris had to save her in 1 but she still had agency, in 0 she just feels like a bratty younger sister trying to keep her older brother in check.
The puzzles didn't feel as satisfying, and once I got off the train, the environments were just boring. It didn't have the feel REmake had that you were exploring a big area with sections you had to return to later, so it forces you to map out paths in your head. Instead if just felt like "alright, done with this area, on to the next". It just kinda made me wanna go back and play REmake instead.
>>
I'm sorry but the guy with the tattoos throws me off
>>
>>683761997
I like it but the train really is the best part.
>>
Honestly the hardest RE game, at least on Hard, I have never had to restart one of them other than this, I don't really get the hate other than that, it basically does the same the others do
>>
>>683761997
its dogshit
recently sold my gamestop anniversary resident evil gamecube boxed set and just bought a normal copy of re4 i fucking hate re0 and to a lesser extent re1make

fixed camera looks cool but feels like shit to play
>>
File: 1640144602068.png (980 KB, 1289x696)
980 KB
980 KB PNG
>>683761997
w-what did they mean by this???
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 251x201)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>683761997
>Hey Chris, that mansion incident was pretty scary, I'm glad we made it out alive.
>Oh by the way, did I mention the fact that I dealt with an extremely similar incident just yesterday? A train I was on suffered a T-Virus outbreak, this eventually derailed the train in a tunnel that led to a secret entrance to a research center controlled by Umbrella. By the way, I already know Umbrella was responsible for the T-Virus outbreak and that we'd face man made horrors beyond comprehension within that mansion, but that information just didn't seem relevant at the time.
>Speaking of man made horrors beyond comprehension. Those Hunters you saved me from earlier, I've actually killed plenty of those. I even killed a Tyrant. Along with some weird emo kid with an unhealthy obsession with leaches.
>I didn't do all of this myself you know, I had the assistance of a convicted mass murderer. We met on the train and spent the whole incident together, where I supplied him multiple firearms and munitions and we discussed heavily classified information multiple times.
>Where is he now? He's, uh, dead. Yeah, the dogs got him, right at the end too, it was really tragic and totally happened. By the way, can we just suspend the case he was in the involved in? Cause he's totally dead you know, no need to keep it active.
>and he was a good friend

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.