[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1708034426982175.png (297 KB, 837x378)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
Holy kek
>>
The 2016 election ruined western games.
>>
ah yes, discrimination
how funny
>>
>>683763303
This started way before, gamergate was in 2014 and leftist activism in games predates that by at least 3 years.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHA HATING TRANS FOLK IS SO FUNNY RIGHT GUYS?! "YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN" RIGHT?
>>
>>683763081
But Jason Schrier said DEI had nothing to do with this game???
>>
>>683763305
say it with me
troons are broke
>>
>>683763625
>implying they are "people"
lol
lmao
kek
>>
>>683763556
Offering justification for people’s deplorable shitty life choices in the form of a false moral high ground in exchange for complete conformity and obedience is as old as civilization itself.
>keep voting for us and letting us do whatever we want and we’ll keep indulging you every delusional fantasy.
>>
>>683763625
>"YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN" RIGHT
Exactly.
>>
When did 4chan start hating transfolx? Is this a /pol/ psyop?
>>
>>683763081
>pride skins in co-op games
Absolutely pointless, get that shit out of here
>pride skins in pvp games
Absolutely priceless, give me more of them. I love how fukken over the top they are. I always pick the dumbest, most colorful skins, and most games won't let you dress up in a fukken rainbow normally, but say it's for the fags and they'll give it to you ASAP. You get to trounce dumbasses as a walking eyesore while they're tryharding, and you get the added bonus of them getting mad, sometimes even to the point that they get baited into saying shit that you can report them for. Pure, unadulterated obnoxiousness.
>>
File: comedian.jpg (164 KB, 1300x649)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>683763081
Why does "pride" look so similar to dressing like a clown?
>Mrs. Freeze
Wait, this dyke slag is supposed to be who Mr. Freeze has been simping over for the past three decades?
>>
>>683765992
Die
>>
>>683763081
>(((bisexual))) and (((pansexual))) flags
Disgusting. Reminder that you should avoid video games with the cancer known as (((bisexual))) representation.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.