[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>683763425
Sekiro's less fun when you figure it out, significantly so. The most memorable part of the game for me by far was dying to Juzou the Drunkard over and over until I eventually got used to the game, but then it was too easy and it made the rest of the game boring.
>>
>>683763550
>less fun when you figure it out
Skill Issue. Sekiro is so replayable because it’s fun.
Rollslop is down the hall and to the left
>>
>>683763425
I didn't know you could run in this game until after Gyobu. I did Hirata Estate first.
>>
>>683763610
I wish it was a skill issue but my problem is the game is too easy. If I was just bad at it I at least would have had room to improve as I played the game which is fun, but it was so simplistic that almost every boss just felt like finding a different pattern of pressing L1 and reacting to mortal counters, which was boring.
>>
File: v.jpg (70 KB, 616x353)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>
>>683763651
There's not a lot of direction, which is nice. It respects the player by not holding your hand through a bunch of shit. One of the things that makes fromsoftware games such gems.
>>
>>683763843
A tutorial literally pops up right at the start of the Lady Butterfly to explain the basics of the combat that will carry you through 90% of the whole thing.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (9 KB, 278x181)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>683763954
Tutorial? Where nigga?
>>
>>683763550
Agree. Especially once start you abusing mortal blade
>>
>>683764271
https://youtu.be/-FZQnBarOuM?feature=shared&t=140
Here. I just clicked on the first playthrough that showed up.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.