[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>he fell for the +Shield/-Sword meme
Yes, I do want to nerf the main thing I will be doing the entire game and not the thing I will only use so much and the character that utilizes it dies all the time and immediately gets replaced with another party member when given the chance. That totally won't result in getting stuck early in the game and having to restart all over again.
>>
>>683765681
Nigga, just parry
>>
Choose the Shield, sacrifice the Sword.
- Max AP
- Lucky Strike at LV15 (rather than 39 or 69)
- Jackpot at LV24 (rather than 54 or 63)
- Max Item slots

If you do any synthesis, whether you enjoy or abhor item "farming", that combo gives you a huge leg up. The item slots are more a consideration for the solo Coliseum matches than anything.
>>
>>683765681
If you're not picking staff its literally the best choice.

The effect of -1 strength is extremely negligable.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.