[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: silent-hill-.png (1.29 MB, 1237x990)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
I am so excited for the Silent Hill content that's in development but was thinking it was lame that the PS4 is without any of the franchise. I've always preferred Silent Hill to Resident Evil where I've felt RE was good. I played the Silent Hill: The Short Message ftp and I think it's getting better in retrospect with it playing off of Japanese things, the protagonist being shown to have handled her problems wrong, the themes of suicide taken seriously is balanced though I seen the teenage outcast story again. But I'm going to get the SH2 remake and the SH-f looks bring-it-on sick! I hope these alternative studios don't fuck this up. I hope SH isn't a fucked series.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.