[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ee5.jpg (200 KB, 772x769)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
How does this make you feel?
>>
Cringe that has slowly eroded into soul.
>>
FeelsGoodMan
>>
>>683769157
happy. Easter eggs and subtle references are always a nice treat, something that nu-devs tend to forget
>That one keychain in Watchdogs
>>
>>683769157
perfectly on brand since this is a latino game and this type of humor was still funny in latino countries like brazil at the time
>>
>>683769157
It's shit.
Even if you don't hate how outdated and cringe the references are, it damages the worldbuilding. Metroidvanias are supposed to be about exploring cool unique worlds, not getting bombarded with memes.
The other problem Guacamelee 1 and 2 have is giving you the entire world map from the get go so there's no surprises. Games also have a waypoint that tells you where to go at all times. There's some fun elements to the games but they definitely needed better direction.
>>
>>683769157
this is incredibly based
I feel a bit of joy
>>
>>683769258
this
>O RLY
take me back

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.