[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Thalmor_Wizard.png (1.03 MB, 600x1000)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
(((Thalmor)))
>>
>>683769323
They look cool albeitfully
>>
>>683769413
they not gonna fuck you bro unfortunatefully
>>
File: 1721681302370826.jpg (48 KB, 1080x1211)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>683769323
I remember killing them wherever I'd find them in the wilderness, especially if they had a Nord prisoner.
>>
File: Ulfric_Jarl.png (1.02 MB, 600x1000)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
The summerset isles calls for aid. What say you, kinsman?
>>
NEVER TRUST AN ELF
>>
>redditors and normalfags think they're nazis because they wear black and are racist
>lorewise they're actually far closer to ultra Jews
There's a reason the race they hate the most are Nordics
Just like Jews IRL
>>
>>683769323
Turns out the stupid Magic Nazi Coat they have can't stop this Enhanced Crossbow.

Isn't that just something?
>>
>>683769628
your mother was a jew
>>
thalmor - china
empire - russia
skyrim - ukraine
it's that simple
>>
For TES VI the writers will make it so the evil anti-dark elf traditionalist chud nords lose to the multiculturally enriched empire, probably making the legate woman who fights for the empire be the hero or something
>>
okay what are Bretons then
Bretons are the only race I play
>>
>>683771628
goober race
>>
>>683772117
You take that back
>>
>>683771628
people joke about bretons being mutts, which the original ones were, but even 1000 years before skyrim the lore says almost all of their elf blood has been bred out. they still worship elf gods and some of them are elfboos so they're still faggots

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.