[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 is the only right way to play on PC? Sigma 2 worth it? How bad to emulate black?
>>
>>683770471
>Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 is the only right way to play on PC?
It's the only official way.
>Sigma 2 worth it?
Sigma 2 is horrendous
>How bad to emulate black?
I have a PC that can run quite a few emulated 360 games perfectly and I still get major slowdowns on Black, so I'll saw emulation on Black is pretty fucking bad.
If you don't have a 360 or original Xbox to play Black on, just play Sigma on PC. It's not as good overall, but it's a fine version.
>>
>>683770471
Sigma 1 is fine, not as good as Black but still better than the original Ninja Gaiden
2 is a downgrade in every way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujkB_DkAgL0
get this
https://www.nexusmods.com/ninjagaidenmastercollection/mods/37?tab=posts
>>
>>683770471
There are mods that supposedly let you play a version of a modded Black and 360 NG 2 but I've never tried them
>>
>>683770630
>>683770707
Thank (you)
>>
>>683770787
I don't think there's a mod to change Sigma 1 to be more like Black gameplay-wise, there is a graphical mod to make it look more like Black but it doesn't change anything about the game. The Sigma 2 Black mod is meant to bring it in line with NG2 Vanilla but from what I've heard it's not a 1:1 conversion, and the better choice is to just emulate it on Xenia Canary if you have a good enough PC and are willing to change a few values in the .toml file.
>>
If you want to get an experience closer to ninja gaiden black
>pause the game whenever you use a healing item
>don't use the dual swords
>don't shoot the bow while jumping
>>
>>683771613
Even if you did this, there's still extra stores and save points all over the place that make the game way easier
>>
I've been using this relatively new mod for NG2 and it's been pretty good
https://www.nexusmods.com/ninjagaidenmastercollection/mods/292
FiendBusas is a lazy faggot, though, he made weapon upgrades cost 20k instead of 30 but he forgot to change the shop's text, so it still says 30k
>>
File: 1721844151449733.jpg (29 KB, 430x650)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>the Rachel levels

absolutely awful
>>
>>683770471
The worst part about Sigma 1 is the Rachel levels. They're terrible and obliterate the game's pacing. The added save points and shops do kind of suck and make the game easier, and the ability to shoot arrows in midair makes some already braindead easy bosses like the tanks even easier, but it's not a terrible experience overall.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.