[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why the FUCK were back buttons on controllers not made standard for this console generation?
Even if you're a psycho who uses his middle fingers for L2 and R2, your ring and pinky fingers are doing nothing except hold the controller. Why not add L4 and R4 for your ring fingers at the very least?
>>
>>683772192
i cant get used to back buttons
>>
Thinking about getting either a scuff or a victrix pro.

Thoughts on either?
>>
>>683772192
So they can sell you an overpriced controller later.
>>
>>683772192
I think it’s because they’re stuck on a patent
>>
>>683772192
I knew an xbox faggot who used to own the elite gen 1 controller, he routinely didn't use the paddles because it felt alien to him, and he immediately dismissed it's potential to serve an edge in shooters like overwatch (where he could aim and jump and reload and shoot all at once without a keyboard and mouse)

So to answer your question OP, it's because console faggots are retarded and would get confused if they were handed a controller with buttons on the back.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.