[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Cringebased.jpg (67 KB, 900x592)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
NPCs live among us, and even post right here on this board
>>
wow I like most movies there so I guess I've ascended
>>
how the fuck does this work
why do the positive axis have 2 properties each
wtf do the negative quadrants represent
am i stupid?
>>
I did not care for the godfather.
>>
>>683772960
no, OP is retarded, he doesnt understand (or his source doesnt understand) how 2d scatter plot graphs work and frankly you shouldn't put any thought or energy into posts that feature any sliding scale of wojak because I guarantee you the only worthwhile thing to do is to shitpost.
>>
>>683772960
They're Big Five personality traits, assuming Emotional = Neurotic. The corresponding negative ends of the axes would be just be the opposite ends of the scale, e.g. Introverted instead of Extraverted. There aren't official names for the inverses of the others, but you might think of them as Disorderly/Lazy, Calm, and Close-minded?

>>683773043
OP is retarded. But there's literally nothing wrong with combining variables and plotting them as shown. It's possible the source is retarded but that remains to be proven.
>>
>>683773472
>It's possible the source is retarded but that remains to be proven.
Exhibit A: The placement of "Finding Nemo".
I rest my case
>>
>>683772745
I like
>finding Nemo
>back to the future (my favorite movie maybe)
>Pulp fiction

The only other movies there I've seen are Harry Potter, the goonies, and Scott Pilgrim vs the world... And I don't even remember them that much.
What does this mean...
>>
>>683772745
what are the circles supposed to represent
>>
>>683773856
A vague clustering of points.
>>
>>683772960
I guess maybe the bottom half is cut off for some reason
Not sure why the axis have two variables but I guess if that's what they asked then that's what they have. Why you would ask participants if they are "conscientious and extraverted" rather than if they are "conscientious" and if they are "extraverted" separately I don't know. Can you only be "conscientious and extraverted" or "unconscientious and introverted" then?
>>
Everyone who isn't me is an NPC. I am the only real person because I am the only person who is me. I am the only one who matters. I am literally the most important person in the universe. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be me, I would be not me, but me is meeeeeeeeeee.

Now let's stop talking about boring stupid dumb not-me stuff so we can talk about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>683772960
>>683773043

OP here. The negative quadrants obviously show a negative correlation with the personality traits. You are both retards
>>
>>683772745
>Harry Potter
>Introverted

Fucking ELL OH ELL.
>>
>>683774092
Based solipsistic chad
>>
>>683772745
This is a terrible graph, extremely unclear axes.
>>
>>683773960
>>683773856
Ah, goat-cliffing.
>>
suicune
>>
>>683774092
Please look my way I need to keep existing
And don't blink if you can help it
>>
>>683772745
I'm in the middle.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.