[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (55 KB, 256x330)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
Fuck this game.. I don't know what I'm suppose and where I'm suppose to go. Like I get past bunch of bs in the sentinel tower just to die by opening a chest.
>>
>>683773123
Go get the Zwei and Havel set and shut up
>>
Am I the only one that thinks DS1 is easy compared to the nonsense that is DS2?
>>
>>683773123
Homeschooled amerishit
>>
>>683773123
>what I'm suppose and where I'm suppose to go
1. ESL
2. Skill issue
>>
>>683773889
Stop talking about DS2. Don't validate DS2trannies, we need to ignore them.
>>
>>683773889
Each game is progressively harder than the last. I mid rolled in DS1 till O&S for fucks sake.
>>
>>683773123
Playing DS1 blind is the best.
Don't give up, skeleton.
>>
>>683774791
I mid rolled all of ds1
>>
Find cool or powerful shit somewhere else to be OP in one area. These games are designed to be played more than once to get better playthroughs over time and understand what the hell is going on with the world.
>>
>>683775003
I fat rolled almost all of ds1 after Havel's LOL
>>
>>683775250
ydbtg
Just kidding, you did beat it, using tools the developers gave you, and only little nancy queers will try and convince you otherwise.
>>
>>683773889
idk DS2 sometimes throws more bullshit at you but the ability to teleport from the start and to by cheap healing gems infinitely makes it easier imo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.