[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image.jpg (50 KB, 680x510)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
what game is this
>>
Mock it as zoomer analog horror all you want, truth is it's actually realli scari >_<
>>
>>683774140
Murder House by puppet combo
>>
>>683774193
le loud === Spoopy scary >_<
>>
>>683774140
>>
>>683774243
Yes actually loud = scary has been done since boomer times, that trope isn't anything new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBEfFgNld98
>>
>>683774217
Are his other games worth it though?

I did play this one and I enjoyed it. The atmosphere was fucking nuts and the short length is a bonus to me, but a lot of his other games look like shit. The one with the nun chasing you is just LOUD NOISES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Are any other ones like this where the atmosphere is just oppressive as hell and you never feel safe?
>>
File: may.png (931 KB, 1795x1855)
931 KB
931 KB PNG
>>683774140
i wonder if OP is a cute girl......
>>
>>683774359
yeah honestly the most scared I've ever been in my life was when this emergency high pressure air diffuser was accidentally vented right when I was standing next to it. I thought something was exploding and I was about to die
>>
>>683774414
Cute girl (male) yes (´•ω•`)
>>
>>683774140
i watched xqc play this
>>
>>683774381
They're the same nigger earrape game over and over again
>>
>>683774381
if you like this trope all his games are worth it
>>
Donald Trump on Epstein Island Simulator.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.