[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (610 B, 73x139)
610 B
610 B PNG
demons btfo
>>
File: Spoiler Image (18 KB, 775x792)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>683776353
>>
I had my Christian awakening recently and I now understand the nature of demons

They aren't the scary monsters like they're portrayed, they appear to us with kindness to help us and make us happy, and they do this to lead us astray and further away from God

Don't be deceived
>>
>>683776571
You left out the part where they're being deceptive and or exploitive.
>>
Is it strange that Faith is one of my favorite games, and i absolutely love its story and themes even though i'm a Muslim
By themes, i mean stuff like struggling with both faith in yourself and in your religious beliefs, i don't really that sort of thing explored in other media
>>
File: 1672446592979044.gif (108 KB, 600x514)
108 KB
108 KB GIF
>>683776571
Are you saying that not all demons look like something you'd see in Doom? While I agree, I also think they have something about them that encourages fear or heightened emotions. I won't post my story, but the one time I did encounter something supernatural I felt an insane amount of dread and fear before it even presented itself. The entity itself, which I believe was demonic in nature, was mostly a shadow thing that wouldn't spook you if you saw it in a video game. That said, I'd never want even my worst enemies to ever encounter such a thing. And it wasn't a sleep paralysis demon or anything- just pointing out that it wasn't what I'd ever imagine a demon to look like.
>>
>>683777616
They're negative energy brings; they thrive off and encourage negative emotions like fear, anxiety and the sort. Your body has in-built detection for that shit, it's why people suddenly get a guy feeling to clear out of an area even if they can't see anything wrong at all.
>>
>>683776353
priest with a shotgun is the most epic coolest most fucking badass thing ever
actually any religion faggot with a gun taking out demons is cool
there should be a game where you play in a left 4 dead esq team of 4 different religions, a devout priest, an old sheikh, a zen buddhist and an orthodox jew/new age jew, imagine the kino banter and fights, infected could be suicide bombing freaks that the christan calls terrorists, other zombies could be freaky child looking ones that the sheikh jokes about being the priest's type, they all mock the jew for being money grubbing etc

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.