[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721907001727947.jpg (818 KB, 1920x1080)
818 KB
818 KB JPG
Did you beta test it /v/?
>>
Captain Tsubasa is better
>>
>>683777103
No, try the demo out
>>
>>683777478
No, I won't
Captain Tsubasa is better
Also fuck Level-5, I hope they go bankrupt
>>
I have no idea how this series' gameplay is like. I only know it for the trap doujins.
>>
>anime
>soccer
must be a bad game
>>
File: proxy-image-6.jpg (216 KB, 1280x720)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
The only good soccer game coming through
>>
>>683776616
Any new cute shotas?
>>
File: file.png (180 KB, 300x360)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>683778095
In the DS it was a Soccer jrpg, you controlled the team with the touchscreen, every time your players had a soccerball related interaction with the enemy team you'd get kind of a turn based screen to choose what to do, either normal moves or special techniques that consume SP, and collecting players was kinda like collectin pokemon. The story is there but it's a bit underbaked compared to the anime. They were relly meaty JRPGs, even more considering they were portable.
The new one is still in real time but I guess the technique screens fell more like an ATB as the game goes on slow motion rather than freezing while you choose.
Also the character design is really solid considering they could only really work arround the head, so the characters have a lot of personality
>>
can't fucking wait for the full game
>>
>>683780993
Same. Even if the story is lame, the post game is going to be fucking great with the new gameplay
I burnt like 100-150 hours to every IE game, can't wait to actually PAY for one
>>
File: inazuma1.png (2.04 MB, 1915x1072)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
Yeah, its good to be back. Took forever to get Beta.
>>
>>683781229
What is a girl doing in a "all boys" Team?
>>
>>683781229
>Her cheeks are as soft as rice cakes
hahaha
>>
big fan of the original trilogy, i cannot wait, it's so fun, just kinda shit performances in the adventure demo so i hope they iron that out

>>683781229
goldie is an op defender put her there bro

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.