[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 34561234.jpg (263 KB, 1183x442)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
If yes, then please elaborate
>>
File: 1709595556463227.webm (2.93 MB, 1000x562)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
>Nioh 2
Yes if you can tolerate equipment autism and unnecessary bloated RPG mechanics that serve only to waste your time. I can't.
>Ninja Gaiden Master Collection
Hell yes. And before someone tries to jerk you off about how the versions present suck, there's a great mod that fixes things. Even still, the different versions really boil down to preference and are still great action games.

Dunno about all those warriors games.
>>
File: NO.jpg (23 KB, 640x480)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>
>>683782616
I am wondering the most about Wo Long Fallen Dynasty. I enjoy the Chinese setting, but the game design of Nioh 1 pissed me off - these type of games rely too much on "ambushing" the player with instant kill moments. Games are good when they let you restart the boss fight at the boss' location, when they don't, and make you run to the boss through an environment that you have essentially mastered, then it is very bad.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.