[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Hunger bar is replaced by a generic stamina bar that's used up by running and some other actions.
>There's no hunger, food instead replenishes health, but a lot less than health potions.
>Eating food regens health slowly, while potions works instantly. (Potion sickness exists so you can't spam them.)
>Eating animation is relatively long, while potion animation is faster than vanilla.
>Certain high quality food gives you slight positive status effects, like faster mining speed, or crops growing faster around you etc.
>Potions can be made to give similar effects.
>Sprint speed has been reduced dramatically, in it's base state it's barely faster than normal walking speed.
>Can sprint in any direction instead of only forward.

>Accessories are added.
>They're fairly generic items that can be crafted or found.
>They include stuff like boots, magic bottles, gloves etc. (Terraria)
>They can be found with enchantments on them, and they provide small status increases or new abilities.
>Stuff like faster mining, higher jump, faster sprint, double jump etc.
>Movement speed modifications now only affect the sprint speed.
>Totem of Undying is now an accessory that needs to be equipped
>When Totem of Undying is used, it destroys one random accessory that you're currently wearing alongside itself.
>Totem of Keeps is added. Holds your inventory upon death except for itself.

>Shields now convert a percent of the damage you take to stamina damage instead of making you immortal.
>Explosions have a 90% change to knock the shield off your hands and deal full damage, creepers will kill you again.
>There are different tiers of shields that can be found or crafted.
>Pressing the sprint button while blocking with a shield does a shield bash, uses stamina.
>Shield bash knocks enemies away, and has a small chance to stun them. Useful against creepers or a large group of enemies.
>>
I'm not reading all that
>>
what is this bastardized 80s anime coomers slop called
>>
>Sleeping is removed. Beds set your spawn point and negate the spawning of phantoms in a large area around them.
>Phantoms are much less common in general.
>A late game item will act as protection around your base, and once you place that item down you can finally sleep and skip the night.

>Enchanting is no longer random.
>You pick the enchants you wanna put on your item, depending on their quality they cost the appropriate amount of exp.
>The level of enchantments you can pick aren't based on your level, but instead a new item called the philosophers stone.
>Also known as red lapis, can be crafted with lapis lazuli, monster blood, and netherite.
>You can right click an enchanting table with the red lapis to raise it's ability to apply higher level enchantments.
>Monster blood is an item that drops from rare boss monsters.
>Boss monsters are bigger and stronger versions of existing monsters that rarely spawn.
>Accessories can't be enchanted by yourself. You'll have to play the game to find cool accessories.

>Elytra now uses (a lot of) stamina.
>Both stamina and Health can be raised via enchantments and accessories.

>Villages are now much much much less common.
>Pillagers are equally rare.
>9 out of every 10 villages you find are destroyed and abandoned.
>There is a 1 in 10 chance for any village you find to be a big walled city.
>Villagers now trade with gold instead of emerald.

>Diamond is now much much much more rare.
>Iron is nerfed, and a bit more rare.
>Stone tools can't mine iron, only copper and coal.
>2 more sets of ores have been added between Iron and Diamond, from which items and tools can be crafted.
>Unique gem ores are added, that are progressively stronger than each other. Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire etc
>These ores only spawn in biomes that generate further from spawn.
>The further away you go from spawn, the stronger the mobs get, and stronger the ore you find.
>The strongest gem variant you can find is diamond.
>>
>>683784364
The artist's name is right there retard
>>
>>683784443
I'm not reading your blog. Buy an ad.
>>
>>683784443
>Beds set your spawn point
Bad idea, allowing to set your own spawn point cheapens traversal. The further sway you are from spawn, the more you should put resources in to set spawn point.
>>
total redhead tomboy sex
>>
i'm gonna fap to jenny
>>
>>683784259
>Shield bash knocks enemies away, and has a small chance to stun them.
Why do hack devs insist on small unreliable chances anyway? Extremely small crit chances are retarded
>>
>>683784259
>>683784443
>pics+text
I will now play your game
>>
>>683784259
>>683784443
>>683785547
come on, bros, I just jerked off
>>
>>683784259
Hot
>>
Stop jerking off to Alex.

>P0 4N
>>
File: 1392718556849.png (98 KB, 290x277)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
You don't need to go to that level of weird RPG complexity that doesn't really fit with the vibe of the game
>food is now split into groups, eating different groups over a long period of time gives small benefits (extra saturation, absorption, longer/faster regen from taking damage on a full hunger bar, etc.) and certain foods have temporary effects when eating them eg. cake and cookies give haste for 30s-1m, potions now last much longer, about 5-10m depending on the effect
>reintroduce old 'attacked in your bed when it's not in a safe place' mechanic, phantoms no longer spawn from beds, they're now an end mob, you need a full hunger bar to eat and it drops it down to 3 full chunks when you sleep. skip the night too many days in a row and a midnight ambush is guaranteed, like 5-10 zombies, skeletons and spiders spawn.
>mobs are now smarter and have additional abilities. creepers can camouflage themselves until you get too close and move faster when they ignite, spiders can shoot webs at players and climb ceilings given enough space, skeletons switch to a sword when you get too close, zombies with shovels can dig through thin layers of soft blocks to get to a player who's dug a small hole in the ground, etc.
>minecarts now run up to a max speed of like 20-25m/s. horses sit at about 10-12. elytras either can't use fireworks to boost anymore or lose a large chunk of durability when you use one. however they lose much less horizontal momentum so you can glide for several hundred blocks from a 100m drop down to sea level. boats can be made larger and fit a double chest in them. now every mode of transportation has a purpose
There, fixed survival, it'll have a lot of the same general anxiety as old minecraft again where nighttime is a legitimate threat and you can't sprint/sleep away all the threats anymore
>>
>>683784443
booba
>>
>>683784259
tl;dr
she fucks endermen
>>
File: 1708468773975.jpg (31 KB, 600x800)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>683784259
>>683784259
>>683784259
>bluethebone
how can you enjoy this dude's art knowing a huge trooner is behind it?
>>
File: 1708468962047.jpg (29 KB, 600x800)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>683784364
>your hero
>your new obsession
>>
>>683784259
mods.
minecraft can do whatever it wants and change in any way but mods will fix it to exactly how you want it to be.
>>
>>683793995
>>683794083
saved into my asian sissy folder, thanks /v/ro
>>
>>683793995
>>683794083
Where are these from and are there more
>>
I think Minecraft could have an elemental damage system. There's a lot of vaguely elemental things (fire, ice, lightning, water) and unifying them and making them readily accessible to the player could be interesting. You can have "normal" damage but some monsters heavily resist it, while other monsters resist or get empowered by certain elements, so you'd want to bring around more than one weapon. And of course there are weaknesses as well. For example the Trident can deal water damage, so it's a wise pick for visiting the Nether, but you can still bring it around most places and do fine. Make the biome specific mobs spawn in caves, so even if you are just mining, biomes still matter. Finish off the system by making each armor weak to a certain element and do nothing against it (gold weak to lightning, iron weak to water, diamond weak to fire, netherite weak to ice)
>>
>>683793995
>how can you enjoy this dude's art knowing a huge trooner is behind it?
It looks nice.
>>
>>683793995
Because I’m masturbating to the art of the fictional girls I recognize not the person who made it.
>>
>>683794489
The funny thing is, different types of damage technically already exist in the armor encantments, it just only affects the damage you take for some reason.
More could easily be added to diversify combat. And of course, allow the player to engage in them as well instead of just the armor enchantments.
>>
>>683791684
Hunger needs to go, tedium mechanics are antithetical to fun.
>>
File: 1669424266874079.gif (560 KB, 288x216)
560 KB
560 KB GIF
>>683784259
>focusing on the combat even more instead of just adding more biomes and blocks to build with
>>
>>683784259
>>683784443
good job avoiding core problems with Minecraft retard
>>
File: Kermit.jpg (19 KB, 275x275)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>683798352
>more pointless biomes and blocks
Holy slop slurper
>OMGGG MOJANG NEW PINK BLOCK??? LET ME SUCK UR COCK HOLY SHIT UOOOH IM CUMMING, WE EVEN GET A NEW YELLOW BLOCK THAT'S SLIGHTLY BRIGHTER THAN THE PREVIOUS YELLOW BLOCK MY PISS BUILD WILL FINALLY BE COMPLETE!!!!
>>
>>683798616
>he unironically boots up minecraft to play a generic rpg
>>
>>683798715
>He needs every hue on the fucking color spectrum to build
Minecraft has more than enough blocks, how about we put some gameplay in it now? Oh and how about we fix what gameplay is there that they keep breaking some more every new patch?
>unironically supporting mojang's indefensible laziness
Retards like you are the reason why Minecraft will never be good, because it doesn't need to. You'll slurp whatever slop you're given.
>>
>>683799012
>He needs every hue on the fucking color spectrum to build
no i'd prefer stuff like furniture, functional blocks like pistons and hoppers, maybe even more redstone stuff for the autists
you know stuff that mods have had for over a decade

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.