[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gta.jpg (122 KB, 1200x675)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>GTA 6 won't be "wildly different" from GTA 5, former Rockstar dev predicts: "I think maybe people might be a little disappointed on the first day"

https://www.gamesradar.com/games/grand-theft-auto/gta-6-wont-be-wildly-different-from-gta-5-former-rockstar-dev-predicts-i-think-maybe-people-might-be-a-little-disappointed-on-the-first-day/

Oh no no no no no here we go again
>>
>sequel to game will be similar to previous game
>>
>>683787574
It's going to be woke with de-emphasized killing. It's going to kill the whole franchise.
>>
It won't be any different from GTA V, they're just concerned about how Lucia will be perceived by more conservative players.
>>
>>683787701
They trailer showed literally nothing new but more of the same. It feels more like an expansion to GTA V than anything. They should have done Bully 2 instead.
>>
>>683787574
the second they said they're done punching down was the second I knew this game was going to be woke dog shit
>>
>>683787815
It's not that GTA IV and GTA V were that different, eh. The structure of the game is always the same, you have a character who follows a story and when he arrives at point "A" a mission with a specific objective is activated.
The variety of missions changes, but otherwise the point of the game is always the same.

It's still a nice sandbox and GTA Online has proven that. I expect the singleplayer to be short it will just be a GTA Online2 thing
>>
Things that will likely not be included
>prostitutes
>making fun of corporate media
>ethnic gangs, instead every gang will be 70% white
>bimbos
>fun in general
>>
>>683787574
>>won't be wildly different
Wouldn't that mean it probably won't be a woke fest, then?
>>
>>683787574
>GTA 6 won't be "wildly different" from GTA 5, former Rockstar dev predicts
Gee I really thought GTA6 would be a platformer now, I'm really disappointed
Thanks for the insider info random former employee, your vision and perception was probably too threatening for your higher ups I guess they couldn't handle it and that's why they had to fire you
>>
>>683787574
that's good news
gta 5 was a great game that stayed relevant and fresh for more than a decade
only manchildren cry about it on this shitty incel forum, without coming up with any alternatives that rival gta 5 in both quantity and quality

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.