[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Elden_Ring_Box_art.jpg (18 KB, 220x293)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>die repeatedly to the same boss
>start blaming the game for being bullshit
>start typing messages to my friends calling them retards for playing this bullshit
>delete the messages
>imagine myself screaming in miyazaki's face calling him a retarded fucking faggot slant eyed gook retard
>imagine beating to death various public figures I've seen praising the game
>start angry crying hand slapping myself in the face saying "you retarded fucking faggot how hard can it be you stupid fucking worthless incel fuck wasting your life on games and you still fucking suck at them you fat fucking mongoloid autistic fuck you should be executed your fucking parents should be executed"
>ragequit the game
>come back 15 minutes later
>beat the boss on the next attempt

this has happened to me 4 times so far and I'm still not finished
>>
Least mental /v/irgin
>>
>>683789837
ill hold your hand if you want faggot
>>
Wouldn't happen if you would just git gud
>>
the soulsbornering experience
>>
>>683789837
>>start angry crying hand slapping myself in the face saying "you retarded fucking faggot how hard can it be you stupid fucking worthless incel fuck wasting your life on games and you still fucking suck at them you fat fucking mongoloid autistic fuck you should be executed your fucking parents should be executed"
You okay anon?
>>
>>683791207
I'm fine
>>
>encounter new boss
>summon mimic tier +10
>call out to my wife "babe me and my bro are gonna fuck this guy up come watch"
>she runs over excitedly and starts watching
>spam blasphemous blade weapon art
>kill the boss first try while my wife (pregnant with twins) cheers and claps
>>
Sounds like a humiliation ritual so anons will make fun of you for some reason. Get fixed sister.
>>
>>683792118
>my wife (pregnant with twins)
Post her nudes.
>>
File: 1720822693606088.webm (1.57 MB, 1280x720)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB WEBM
WHEN IS IT MY TURN TO ATTACK
>actually you are supposed to out-level the boss and faceroll them
oh, ok
>>
>>683792276
Looks like a humiliation ritual post so anons will bully you. Weird.
>>
>>683792235
no
>>
>>683792276
>implying the most strongerest guy in the whole game wouldn't have swords that move faster than the speed of light
>>
>>683789837
If you're ever stuck on a souls boss; go to bed.
>>
>>683792345
you didn't watch the webm
>>
but I just got up
>>
File: 1432988181650.jpg (92 KB, 787x717)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>lose at video game
>beat people up in my mind
You sound white.
>>
>>683792276

Where do we go from here in the next souls games ? They cant make a roll fight harder than that
>>
fromdrone moment
>>
>>683789837
unironically commit suicide irl
this is not a joke, do it
>>
>>683789837
Base game is harder than dlc. I skipped radahn and malenia because I dont waste time on garbage that is meant to be streamer bait. Everything else I killed with straight swords. Dlc allows you to get imba by overleveling scadu. Some bosses like bayle if you run behind him or rellana after that easy to dodge double moon, or mesmer taking damage while being a snake give big openings and with correct weapons and buffa can be exploited . In base game bosses take way more patience, maliketh is easy when you learn him, but does too much dmg, also he will never hit you if you sprint to him while he is not attacking
>>
>>683797241
why?
>>
>>683797529
>Base game is harder than dlc.
lol no. Not even close.
>>
File: 1620013708363.gif (813 KB, 500x405)
813 KB
813 KB GIF
>first attempt at a new boss
>get them to <25% first try
>die
>proceed to do progressively worse with each subsequent attempt
>>
>>683797926
did you try taking a break?
>>
>>683789837
>die repeatedly
>ragequit
Pretty typical. People let themselves get frustrated way too easily, and it warps their perception of everything.
>>
File: 1696707005748817.jpg (16 KB, 249x249)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>683789837
>I'm fat why I'm depressed

maybe start working out and faggot video games won't matter as much
>>
>>683797664
Mogh killed me more than rellana + metyr + metyr + midra + hippo + romina combined. I only died to mesmer like 12-15 times. Morgot also killed me like 20-30 i ended up breaking my mouse. In dlc if its hard just go find more scadu fragments, open map online and go there
>>
>>683789837
>die repeatedly to the same boss
>take a break
>>
I died to Rom in Bloodborne more than to any other boss. And I'm not talking about the chalice dungeon version, got past that one in a few tries.
>>
>>683789837
I've been doing playthrough this recently, and get lots of comments in twitch etc. "why i dont run this and that" like literally game breaking endgame items(?) and then there's the other end of spectrum - cuz i use magic, people call me playing the game on easy... its literally the first fucking item and spell you learn, like, am i supposed to beat everything barehanded or something? Anyway the game is kinda medium.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.