[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>mysterious game about exploration
>random encounter every 2 steps
literally unplayable
>>
Just bind a fast forward toggle key to your controller

The game is very short btw, 4 discs but it's almost all just FMV cutscenes.
>>
Uh, did a e-celebrity just published a video about Koudelka? Zoomers just realized the game exists.
>>
>>683793231
Shadowhearts had a small amount of attention put on it earlier this year, so some 20 year old is probably pretending to be a huge fan of Koudelka. Same shit happened with Armored Core.
>>
>>683792262
>>683793070
cry about it bitch
>>
>>683793816
do you shit yourself every time someone tries to play an older game?
>>
>>683793918
i piss and shit myself when random encounters happen because im a little bitch and i will chop my dick off
>>
>>683792262
They should have went with Resident Evil style gameplay. The voice acting and writing is quite good.
>>
>>683793918
Of course.
>>
>>683794038
you do you
>>
>>683794118
I can't help it, it's in my broccoli reddit nature, i cry about everything all the time.

Youtube man said random encounter bad so i shit myself (im a real woman btw) (virgin)
>>
>>683793070

can't see shit captain
>>
>>683794189
keep seething at your strawman
>>
>>683794216
Open in a new tab and click once to view unscaled

It's called a CRT shader it's how the games were meant to be displayed
>>
>>683792262
>Enter first random fight
>Enemy that doesn't die after I throw everything at it
>Ends up killing me
>Huh, guess I was just unlucky
>Reload
>Same thing happens
Into the trashbin
>>
>>683793816
It's interesting how you can tell. When I used to browse /vr// you could really tell when some Youtube video was just published about something. It's a combination of specific knowledge, but general ignorance about the topic at hand.
>>
>>683794683
You will always be my pogchamp chat
>>
>>683794819
Youtube analists videos are a speedrun for zoomers
>>
>>683794457

no they werent
it's just your desire to stare into the abyss
>>
I watched a youtuber talk about it and tried to play it but it's too boring. And I've played plenty of PSX RPGs. The main thing that's interesting about it is the incongruity between what sounds like they just recotded theater acting and a Japanese PSX game, you don't need to play it for that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.