[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1699992566892704.png (246 KB, 620x568)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
>>
>>683793420
I wish it was.
>>
>>683793420
imagine being hyped for Ubitrash "games". What a total waste of oxygen.
>>
File: ff.jpg (72 KB, 639x360)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>683793420
>Barcelona
oof.
>>
>>683793420
>Barcelona
What happened to Montpellier? Weren't they the ones who made the first one?
>>
>>683793850

The game is made by a lot of studio in the world
>>
>>683793420
This shit has been in dev hell for longer than Duke Nukem Forever.
>>
>Dev team responsible for Skull and Bones
LMAOOOOO
>>
>>683793420
It might as well be dead at this point
I don't even know why Ubisoft still cares about it - BG&E was a cool but very niche title (that and lack of proper marketing were the reasons it bombed hard on release) and only Ancel really cared about it and wanted to finish the trilogy no matter what.
It doesn't help that BG&E2 was way too different compared to first game - a prequel with completely different approach to gameplay (stealth + platforming + camera shots were replaced by wacky GTA but in space, basically modern take on Scrapland) is not what fans were looking for, especialy when the very first trailer of BG&E2 actually looked like a sequel with characters people wanted to see.
And now Ancel quit videogame industry way before BG&E2 was finished, so this game is being made by people who probably never cared about the series in the first place. As >>683795238 have said, this thing is probably the longest game dev hell to this day, so why not just scrap it and make more AssCreed or Far Cry sequels for average retards to sell 10m+ copies?
I'm legit surprised this is the project (out of many other cancelled Ubisoft games) they decided not to give up on, especially since at this point I doubt it won't end up a commercial failure (just like the first game) due to all those years of development.
>>
>>683793420
Does Ubisoft like to just shove this project around to any studio under them that cares enough to take it?
>>
File: 1706304614422438.gif (3.11 MB, 400x300)
3.11 MB
3.11 MB GIF
>artists
>for a game that's supposedly been in development for 7+ years
beyond development & hell
>>
>>683793420
>barcelona
Enjoy getting stabbed lmao
>>
>>683793420
technical artist? why not go for an actual artist?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.