[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: HuntGame_30AaVzn7nB.jpg (477 KB, 1920x1080)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
game is (still) comfy
you can also disable your stats now if that haunted you
lots of new weapons
theyre adding bullet drop, a bunch of qol, and a new map in 2 weeks
>>
I'm brown man in your home
>>
>pozzed
>no regional barriers
>full of 2nd/3rd worlders
>full of cheaters (see above)
>billion shitty dlcs (477,46€)
There's nothing "le come home white faggot xD" about this game. Game looked semi-interesting when it was somewhat grounded, just south east US+paranormal stuff, today this looks like a fucking pride rally with a roster of characters on par with Concord.

But to each their own.
>>
>>683794654
cheaters arent a problem, the way mmr works is you shoot right into 6 stars if you cheat. so the trick is to not be the fattest sweatest retard and you wont see them
>>
>>683794654
>But to each their own.
And what is your own?
>>
>>683795196
they (gacha/consolets) never answer this question
>>
>>683794378
i like hunt but as soon as you breach 5 star there's a soft cheater in every lobby.

I'm done with competitive FPS games until some new anti cheater breakthrough happens desu.
>>
File: HuntGame_lSaOEYCjmG.png (143 KB, 333x251)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
i live
>>
>>683795621
that's fair. i was hoping mordhau/chiv2 would have started A MOVEMENT. it hasnt happened (yet)
>>
File: HuntGame_0EMOgvXdkw.png (40 KB, 256x102)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
i did it
>>
>>683794378
skyrim mods lookin pretty good these days
>>
File: 1674793416526380.png (144 KB, 250x345)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
Sorry Huntfags, you still will NEVER EVER have a permanent general.
>>
File: LETS BE REAL.png (1.21 MB, 1744x769)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>683797006
generals are determined by how dedicated their schizos are. not having one is a nod to their mental stability
>>
extractionchads need to unite
>>
This game makes me sweat like no other. Only thing that comes close is maybe starcraft 2 1v1. I can't handle it for more than 1 or 2 matches at a time.
>>
>>683797153
what the fuck, TOTAL GACHA ERADICATION
>>
>>683794654
>>full of cheaters (see above)
Crytek's anti-cheat is simply non-existent, and if you report a hack on the official Discord, the developers will hush it up and delete comments related to the hack.

In-game reports?, the hackers won't get banned until they reach the highest level after playing for over 100 hours. This game is a joke and playing competitive FPS games in 2024 is also joke
>>
>>683797153
>>683797301
I honestly have no idea why hiroshimoot hasn't made /v/ containment boards for gachashit and (maybe) FS games, both take up a lot of /vg/ and /v/ most of the time.
Then again I guess if you got rid of those threads it's more likely they'd be replaced with culture war shit instead of more general vidya threads.
>>
i am going to dedicate my life to eradicating all cheating, or cheaters.
>>
>>683797256
I broke myself, I feel no stress or adrenaline after playing 3k hours of tarkov. I really miss that feel. Also old hunt with revolvers without explosive bows and other bullshit was amazing.
>>
File: worried.jpg (41 KB, 539x751)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Man I'm really scared of bullet drop. They say it's to make sniping more skillful, but I could see it go the complete opposite way.
A scoped weapon can adjust for bullet drop, because you can see the enemy inside the window of your scope. With iron sights however: once you're aiming above the target, the weapon model blocks them.
>>
>>683797848
i remember getting like this with pubg, even... but otherwise same. tarkov actually still does this to me when im feeling some type of way
>>
File: VGM.png (1.15 MB, 1753x731)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>683797489
>>683797301
they actually have one... but you cant contain these faggots
>>
File: 1710459863291492.jpg (17 KB, 348x315)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>bought hunt
>scared to play cause i come very late to the party
I just can't handle getting killed over and over by one guy with maxed sound knowing my exact location when my toe hits a dry branch.
Life's hard man.
>>
>>683798492
it's not that bad, fights are very centralized. around the objectives of course. you can usually pick and choose your battles.
it's actually comfy when you get a feel for it.

like i just started this thread after starting to play for the first time in years. i maxed my first character out without dying. i only 3rd partied a few fights, killed a few bosses (but ran before claiming bounty).
give it some time
>>
>>683798249
Yea I would get like this every time I played pvp game and first it was pubg that made me contain this stress and then tarkov hammered it out of me

this is what extraction shooters should be, they should be pushing boundaries of exactly that feel yet not be as bad as diablo 2 hardcore
>>
>>683798492
I'd say Hunt has one of the better MMR systems out there. It's not without issues, but generally you'll be thrown into very casual games at the start.
Only once you start outplaying your opponents regularly will you start climbing.
>>
>>683795128
You can literally cheat until prestige 100 without getting banned. It's extremely hard to even catch cheaters in this game if they aren't killing you from the spawn due to the sound mechanics and the terrible spectate.
>>
>>683799232
i was only suggesting that they very quickly wind up at 6 stars as the MMR is fast and loose. most new players will cap out at 4stars for a little while. and i havent had a problem at 5 so far either
but otherwise, i dont doubt it at all
>>
>>683798492
It's not like certain russian extraction shooter in this regard, you only unlock perks per hunter, you don't max out meta-level progression that lets you hear people 50% further away. Once you're doing rather good and dying only every 4th match or so you will accumulate max level hunters. The thing is that sweaties in Hunt Showdown max prestige level like it's CoD lobby so they are retiring their max level hunters for a lot of extra experience, odds are you are rather not going to play against maxed out hunter and nothing stops you from playing maxed out hunters on prestige 0 if you're a sane person (not like 90% of hunt showdown sweaties)

I was rather proud of my global 3.5kd because it was all on highest MMR (Before they even added stars to the game, there was a hidden mmr system) but then they added more explosive bullshit like crossbows, later bows, bomb lance, I probably don't even know half of them by now. It's so fucking annoying to me, especially after investing a lot of time in a game, that a stupid ass weapon comes by and any Timmy can just fuck you off if they take their cheese weapon and then die to the next guy (it's basically the same in tarkov with impact grenades and hand grenade launchers but at least there's less of it and it's kinda hard to get by) .
>>
>>683799451
How did you have a 3.5KD back then and are annoyed by explosive crossbows, bows and bomblance of all things? Those are all fucking shit. You'll never encounter them in 4-6 stars.
Back when you played the most oppressive loadout was Mosin + Dolch and today it's still Mosin + Dolch.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.