[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I'm so fucking sick of these indie faggots with their fucking low polygon, pastel color assets, unity faggy asset store pack doing games nobody asked for and no better than the ones they are ripping off
>>
>>683794572
does one even need to code anything to release these shitty games nowadays?
>>
File: 1690211452540447.jpg (158 KB, 898x621)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>I'm so fucking sick of these indie faggots with their fucking low polygon, pastel color assets, unity faggy asset store pack doing games nobody asked for and no better than the ones they are ripping off
>>
>>683794669
Nope, it's why those shitty games never add or fix anything, they just don't know how.
>>
>>683794572
>amalganation of random things taken from games made before but it also looks like shit
wow thank you indie for saving le gayming
>>
>>683794758
Why did you just post a picture of a modern low poly game developer?
>>
>>683794669
Unity is all drag and drop if you want it to be. You drag in a player controller, you drag in player/weapon assets, you can even just drag in entire maps.
>>
>>683794893
go back zoomer
>>
>>683795031
You're thinking of Unreal. It's code system is literally drag and drop and that's why everything in Unreal, including triple A trash, plays like a low effort mobile game with flashy graphics.
>>
Why would yo be mad about indie games you don't like? Don't play it you big bitch
>>
>>683794572
>map destruction
dropped

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.