[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 01xr2wyyh6561.png (1.58 MB, 1464x827)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>be a tranny in cyberpunk 2077
>go to a ripperdoc
>one surgery later and your dream is fulfilled, you look like a woman, pretty much indistinguishable
>get a symbol that screams "i'm not actually a woman"
what did they mean by this?
>>
I think you have a point actually
>>
>>683796345
It's not about logic, it's about rubbing your nose in it
>>
>>683796345
I clocked him immediately and i had no idea the game even had a tranny in it.
I've gotten so good at this it's scary.
>>
File: op.jpg (65 KB, 1080x607)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>683796345
Even they know they are not actually a woman.
Deep down in their subconscious they know they will never be more than a eunuch, a mutilated and castrated being looked down upon by society. This is why so many off themselves because they simply cannot cope with that fact.
>>
>>683796345
Lots of trannies don't want to be women. They want to be trannies. They want to stand in front of you, five o'clock shadow on their faces, dollar store plastic wig over their heads, a cleavage blouse exposing their hairy chest, the seam of their yoga pants going between their balls, and watch the light leave your eyes as you call them ma'am so you can continue to cling onto your livelihood. That's what they want to do to you.
>>
>>683797461
>their balls
You're describing transvestites, not trannies.
>>
>>683796345
They're still not actually a woman, no matter what surgery they perform. Unless this surgery can alter you on a chromosomic level, you'll always will never be a woman.
>>
>>683796345
Just mod it out.
>>
>>683797461
>>683797535
It's like the word "crossdresser" was phased out of existence at some point in human history that it's scary.
>>
>>683797535
Not every trans person decides to get bottom surgery.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.