[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hitman.png (132 KB, 925x530)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
Good evening, 47.
Your destination is 4chan's Video Games board, where civil threads are withering.
Your target, much like other users of the site, is anonymous. What we know about them is that they are balding, have no girlfriend, and does not play video games. You'll have to do your own recon to bait them into revealing themselves.
Our client, also another regular poster on this imageboard, has asked us to take them down so our target ceases interrupting their threads with meaningless drivel.
As a secondary objective, you will have to stop this thread from dying before the target is eliminated.
The fate of a basket-weaving forum is at stake. I will leave you to prepare.
>>
>>683797157
>they are balding, have no girlfriend, and does not play video games
That's like half the posters here. Good thing I'm not balding.
>>
sexooo
>>
>>683797272
That’s… the joke, anon…
>>
>>683797157
>we are the good goys now kill these bad goys (((47)))
>>
>>683797272
How can we find the sussy if he looks like so many of us?
>>
Sneed's feed and seed?
Interesting choice 47...
>>
File: FDEauJzXIAIrz9A.jpg (11 KB, 393x390)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
I entertain relations with bald people way more capable than your niggerseven. The meaningless drivel will continue without the slightest hint of worry.
>>
File: 1719938688099375.gif (1.44 MB, 638x606)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB GIF
>>683797157
That's cool mr. OP is a faggot but i think you get the wrong board. This board is clearly talking about video games on regular basis and its residence are all actively playing bideo james.
>>
>>683797341
Annoying girl boss the devs tried to make the plot of the last episodes about. Cringe.
>>
>>683797769
You haven't played blood money
>>
Do we get a bonus if we eliminate the target via suicide by cop?
>>
>>683797272
>bald
>no gf
>does not play video games
That's also 47 himself.
>>
>actually plays vidya
thank fuck for Linux saving gaming for me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.