[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>there are "people" on this board who unironically chose to follow picrel
LMAO
>>
>>683798691
do you understand how much americans are conditioned to do what they're told without thinking
>>
Is this physique achievable natty?
>>
>>683798691
>you can't agree with character because he's old and ugly
Ok woman.
>>
>>683799720
>you don't agree with House because of how he looks
What a fucking stupid bastard.
You don't even get to see how House looks if you don't oppose him first.
First post checks out, burgers can't think on their own.
>>
>>683799978
you sound retarded & underage
>>
>>683799978
The OP tries to mock people for siding with house, offering zero hint of an argument except for the picture, which is then assumed to be the only (non-)argument, as is usual on this imageboard.
>>
>>683798691
Yeah?
Legion is gay and shit and boring. What's the appeal? Sex slaves? You can buy those yourself.
NCR? Cushier than Legion, but...
House offers more - wealth and possibly life extension tech.
Sure, you might be tempted to take Vegas for yourself, but why bother with the headache of ruling it yourself? You have Big MT to rule and jerk off to goldbars anyway.
>>
>>683798691
I don't get it
>>
>>683798691
He could just get a synth body
>>
>>683798691
Democracy is gay
Anarchy is gay.
Legion is way too long winded.
>>
>>683799720
I don't agree with House because he's a sociopath, a greedy mobster AND an old mummy in a pod who cannot accept his mortality.
Though I guess americans are particularly conditioned to not question the last point in particular looking at how their current presidents are greedy, geriatric fucks with delusions of grandeur, exactly like House.
>>
i felt like a good boy following house. is this what it feels like to have a good boss?
>>
>>683798691
Yes and I don't understand why it's a problem. Why should I waste my time, energy, and patience managing a city in the middle of the desert that is coveted by various factions who are just waiting for an opportunity to take over? I'm a fucking Courier. It seems much more comfortable to me to let House do what he wants, while I have a personal penthouse in the most powerful city of land and I'm free to continue doing my thing
>>
>>683800502
>accept his mortality.
Neither should you. It's our gigacuck cope way of dealing with death.
>>
>>683800176
What? I'm just assuming you already played the game, thus understand why House is a retarded option.
>"Let's just give a single man the control of an entire robot army in an atomic wasteland!!!!! WHAT could go WRONG!!!"
Do burgers really?
>>
>>683798691
Mr House canonically pays me the most after the ending. I give zero flying fuck about the future.
>>
>>683800647
Rather him than hegelian shizo or brahmin barons.
>>
>>683800647
Average player moment.
>>
>>683800568
Nothing in this world is eternal, the sooner you accept this the sooner you'll stop being miserable and ruining other people's lives
>>
>>683800835
>Nothing in this world is eternal,
Good, death should not be either.
>ruining other people's lives
Yeah, I will leave that to the professionals - NCR and Legion. Or to the people themselves, desu.
>>
>>683800517
Your boss is the most important person in setting your emotional state. Arguably second to your wife if married.

>>683800647
Based on your framing this sentence I assume it is the "single man" part that bothers you.
Firstly, all armies have commanding officers, and it is indeed a good idea, the rare "decentralized" armies that have been historically tried were rampaging looters. Omar Bradley was directly and personally commanding 1.3 million men (and no congress could not realistically do anything against his command in the short term, using a mutt example because you seem bothered by them). That's a lot more than the securitrons which are only enough to police Vegas effectively.
Second, what is even the alternative, some democratic war committee? It is so retarded that even democracies don't do that (well they occasionally did and it didn't turn good), besides democracy is retarded, and it also doesn't really fit with your rant on amerimutts who are the ones that have spent the last century spreading democracy.
>>
File: IMG_4814.jpg (106 KB, 775x962)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>683801020
>t.
>>
File: 68899.png (418 KB, 1000x1000)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>>683800272
>Legion is gay and shit and boring. What's the appeal
Roman culture
>>
>>683801261
New Vegas is a dystipian mistake.
>>
File: platinum seethe.png (266 KB, 781x481)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
and i'd do it again
the house always wins

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.