[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/v/ - Video Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

You now remember when literally everyone was foaming at the mouth genuinely screaming that GTAV (original) had better graphics than WD1.
Nothing about gameppay, story or anything, everyone argued about graphics.
>>
no i don't
>>
sure, because both games played like boring shit
>>
>>683799206
Chud gaymers will never accept that. GTA 5 is barely a real videogame.
>>
>>683799015
Man, if only we had the drones and calling cops/gangs on people mechanic in WD1 it would be the perfect timewaster game. The dickhead characters in 2 are fucking unbearable.
>>
>>683799015
Is Watch_Dogs the most unfairly hated game of all time? It had mixed all time reviews on steam until recently, but now is nearing 90% positive recent reviews. This game was dragged across concrete for not looking as good as it did in the trailers
>>
>>683800454
No but it was overhated for sure. I was shitposting plenty about it before it came out but I didn't mind the game so much.
>>
File: 1712937300049010.webm (2.9 MB, 1612x964)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
>>683800934
>>683800454
Also you have to remember that the game ran like shit when it came out, that always makes people mad around release.

Here's a good webm to use when laughing at Ubisoft's latest game.
>>
no i don’t
>>
>>683801075
honestly seems modded from what I remember of playing the original before Jubisoft took 80% of my games collection away when moving from Uplay to Connect.
>>
>>683799130
fpbp and games were better then generally
>>
>>683799015
Nobody talked about Watch Dogs, that was the peak GTA Online era, right before heists dropped and the vehicle balance got fucked.
>>
>>683800454
>unfairly hated
Considering the amount of bullshots they threw around and the game running like absolute ass despite it being a huge downgrade from pre release gameplay footage, it deserved the flak.

But that's Ubishit. They always focus on the wrong things. If they only had locked in on the gameplay it would have been a loved game. Watch Dogs 2 didn't even get a fair shake because of it, despite it being an actual good game.
>>
>>683802927
WD2 was bad though
>>
>>
>>683800454
>>683799015
This game was the point that I gave up on Ubisoft, the game looked promising and it turned out to be a soulless GTA clone with no detail and shitty story
>>
>>683802927
>Watch Dogs 2
>being an actual good game.
Wathc_Dogs 2 has more content, but everything it has that was also in 1 was made worse and I'm not exaggerating.
>In WD1 if you're detected, you have a split second to kill whoever saw you, in WD2 the very moment an enemy lay eyes on you, all enemies are alerted and know your exact location
>In WD1, even if the enemies are out of lethal range from an explosion, they still react to it, being thrown around of just protecting their faces, it makes for really fun shootouts like busting a pipe to create a window to shoot back. In WD2 enemies either get killed or don't even notice something blowing up 5ft from them, only Marcus reacts to shockwaves
>The camera in 2 is awful
>The hacking puzzles that weren't very fun to begin with were made even worse, being spread on the map now
I can go on, but too sleepy to dwelll on this subject for longer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.